NYU Supplemental App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcbnerd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
"When you submit your ADEA AADSAS application, pay the application fee via a check or money order made out to NYU College of Dentistry with your ADEA AADSAS ID number noted on the check. The color photograph may be submitted in hard copy, or digitally as a JPEG." - ADEA's Supplemental Information

I am confused on when I have to send in the colored photograph. Is it when I send in the $80 or when they give me the supplemental application? On NYU's website, they say nothing about a photograph.

Members don't see this ad.

"When you submit your ADEA AADSAS application, pay the application fee via a check or money order made out to NYU College of Dentistry with your ADEA AADSAS ID number noted on the check. The color photograph may be submitted in hard copy, or digitally as a JPEG." - ADEA's Supplemental Information

I am confused on when I have to send in the colored photograph. Is it when I send in the $80 or when they give me the supplemental application? On NYU's website, they say nothing about a photograph.
When you submit your AADSAS app, mail NYU a check and send color photo of yourself. A few schools have you do this directly after submitting AADSAS.

I called them up about this yesterday and the lady said the photo is sent only when you get an interview. On their website, all they say is pay the supplemental fee and nothing in regards to a color photo.

Reactions: 1 users