NYU + UCSF Dental Blog

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olimoli

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!

We're making a blog about dental school and life in between at:

http://christina-and-olivia.blogspot.com/

We're attending NYU and UCSF dental schools Fall of 2011. We'd like to share our adventures with you about the dental schools, adventures in the cities, and even the application process! We'll try to respond to any questions and comments on the blog in a timely manner!

Good luck to those applying this upcoming cycle!

Best,
Christina & Olivia xxx

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome blog. I'll check them out time to time!

Hi All!

We're making a blog about dental school and life in between at:

http://christina-and-olivia.blogspot.com/

We're attending NYU and UCSF dental schools Fall of 2011. We'd like to share our adventures with you about the dental schools, adventures in the cities, and even the application process! We'll try to respond to any questions and comments on the blog in a timely manner!

Good luck to those applying this upcoming cycle!

Best,
Christina & Olivia xxx

Members don't see this ad :)
omg this is great! Christina, thanks for the link to IBR! i'm in the same boat with NYU and was starting to panic about loans. :)

Thanks guys! We really appreciate it! Let us know if there's anything you'd like us to talk about or any advice you need and we'll try to help the best we can!

xox,
Olivia

hey olivia and christina, i would like to see your stats and more information regarding DAT tips, I'm currently in the process of studying and any help would be greatly appreciated. Because Its so stressful! thanks.

@wired202808, Christina has blogged a post about suggestions on how to study the DATs based on the schedule she followed herself. I will also write a shorter post on my experience with studying for the DATs. We also have books we suggest to look over for the DATs.
Best of luck,
Oli

olivia and christina what were your stats like? GPA and DAT scores? Just curious Because I am applying this cycle. Thanks.