NYU vs. Sinai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

termiz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously, I am surprised nobody has asked this. Or maybe I missed it. So what do you say?

Members don't see this ad.

mods, pls stop letting new members start threads.

op, do a damn thread search.

everyone else on sdn, let this thread die.

I don't understand guys what you don't like about this thread in particular and threads by new members in general. thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't understand guys what you don't like about this thread in particular and threads by new members in general. thanks.

go up to the top right where it says "search this forum" enter "MSSM" there were at least 3 NYU vs MSSM in the first few pages of hits

actually, can we please discuss this here? i cant find those threads.

yea, lets talk bout it here, watchall think??? lets go nyu, bell view kicks ace, furthermore, any other thoughts?

yea, lets talk bout it here, watchall think??? lets go nyu, bell view kicks ace, furthermore, any other thoughts?

I wouldn't make this decision based on hospitals. Mount Sinai is pretty top notch... consider other factors like location within the city (if that's important to you; it is for a lot of NYers), curriculum, atmosphere, research/global opportunities (if you plan on doing either of these), student body etc. Actually, wait, go to Sinai if you want to speak Spanish, because that hospital serves Spanish Harlem in addition to the UES. In that regard, I would factor in hospitals (for patient populations).

Can't say much about NYU, but totally loved Sinai when I visited. I thought they createtd a really wonderful learning environment. Very supportive, filled with great people (students and faculty). But you know, that was just an impression on interview day. I really liked Sinai housing too. I've heared NYU really only offers dorms first year...