NYU waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ice2remember

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,

I just a letter from NYU saying that i am waitlisted.I am giving my stats again so we know where we all(waitlisted) stand.

My stats are 89%,273,3.4

goodluck to all of you

Members don't see this ad.

idcom said:
Hi ,

I just a letter from NYU saying that i am waitlisted.I am giving my stats again so we know where we all(waitlisted) stand.

My stats are 89%,273,3.4

goodluck to all of you
hi idcom,
your stats are good.so what is the criteria to put someone on waitlist?how was your interveiw?don't loose hope.keep faith on god :luck:

i wonder why u were waitlisted with such good score?when did u apply

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,

I wonder too!!!I can only think of one thing out of 10 indians that were interviewed that day all of them who had 90%and above got an admission that was like 5 of them so i think they maxed out ..........well, its just a thought.out of those 5 ,2 were already accepted at other schools so may be i still have a chance.but the uncertinity is frustrating.with regards to my interview it was alright.well.....good luck to all of you.

well take life as it comes is just a saying , :idea: fight ...fight ...fight then take life as it comes .

hi idcom,

i am sorry for u.
well, are you one among those who got interviewed on 24th feb..? if not then when were u interviewed?
i was interviewed on 24th feb... and i still did not receive any kind of mail from them. i am in total tension and its really frustating and to be in this kind of situation.

just hoping that i would get a mail atleast tomorrow.

bye,
1star.

idcom said:
hi,

I wonder too!!!I can only think of one thing out of 10 indians that were interviewed that day all of them who had 90%and above got an admission that was like 5 of them so i think they maxed out ..........well, its just a thought.out of those 5 ,2 were already accepted at other schools so may be i still have a chance.but the uncertinity is frustrating.with regards to my interview it was alright.well.....good luck to all of you.

1star said:
hi idcom,

i am sorry for u.
well, are you one among those who got interviewed on 24th feb..? if not then when were u interviewed?
i was interviewed on 24th feb... and i still did not receive any kind of mail from them. i am in total tension and its really frustating and to be in this kind of situation.

just hoping that i would get a mail atleast tomorrow.

bye,
1star.
Maybe u can email them and and also call them to find out. I am sure if they have already arrived to a conclusion on ur application, they will let u know.
good luck :thumbup: