NYU Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey,

Has anyone seen a link for the NYU match list for this past year? Its probably buried in one of the thousands of threads involving matchlists, but Im betting one of you nice folks may have seen it somewhere.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to those of you that just got in.

I was wondering if anyone knows appox how many ppl are on the waitlist and how many get off it each year? Everytime i call and ask, they tell me that theyre not allowed to release that info.

Thanks.

Hey,

Has anyone seen a link for the NYU match list for this past year? Its probably buried in one of the thousands of threads involving matchlists, but Im betting one of you nice folks may have seen it somewhere.

Thanks

http://www.med.nyu.edu/registrar/clinical/matchlist.html

for some reason, the "clinical" part in the middle of the url is left out in my browser, so just in case it's happening in yours, the url is: www.med.nyu.edu/registrar/clinical/matchlist.htm

Members don't see this ad :)
So the other day, i called the admissions office and asked if there had been any recent waitlist movement. According to the person who picked up the phone, at this point, the class is full.

BTW, what does "bumping" mean?

So the other day, i called the admissions office and asked if there had been any recent waitlist movement. According to the person who picked up the phone, at this point, the class is full.

BTW, what does "bumping" mean?

When there's a streak of quietness, or inactivity, and the thread makes its way down to the second or third page, someone can "bump" the page and bring it back up to the top. I figure there'll be a lot of bumping over the summer due to waitlist anxiety + summer restlessness. Cheers.

wow i cant believe its full in early june - damn....

damn.

i got an acceptance email today. iu got it at 1 pm but it may have come earlier. i'm likely gonna turn it down so there should be a spot openeing up in a few days. good luck to all

is anyone calling the admissions office these days? they always say the class is full and then people come off the waitlist so does anyone have anymore info? would they be sending anything else? I was just looking at the waitlist from last year and no one seems to have gotten an acceptance after mid-june so does anyone know what the trend is? goddammit this is stressful.

hey guys. there is still waitlist movement. i received an acceptance email yesterday afternoon, so keep showing the school that you are interested, and maintain hope. good luck to everyone!