NYU will start interviewing...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called NYU b/c I am going to be on the East Coast later this month. They are going to start interviewing on the second week of November 🙁
Sucks for me cuz I will be there at the end of this month. Oh well, I can spend a night on the town in New York now 🙂
 
Yeah, I agree about NYU--it seems unfair to start so much later considering that people are flying all around the country, which this year takes longer than ever...

Scoob-where are you interviewing at?? If you're around on the 24th, you could catch the U2 concert. 😀 😀 Incidentally, I am a big U2 fan...