o chem at 2 different schools

Started by mokhoras
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

As to your first question, contact ask the pre-med office at your school, or the one at the quarter system school since I'm sure this has come up before.

In regards to the lab, many schools actually separate the lab and lecture elements of orgo into two separate classes. In this case you can just sign up for the lab and be good to go. Otherwise, you may have to speak to the chemistry department and set it up with them.
 
yep, agreed...most of the time as long as you have actually taken a full year of organic chemistry lecture and a full year of organic chemistry lab it doesn't matter whether they are lumped under the same course or are separate. I think they just want to know that you did it, but of course, I would check with the schools themselves