Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Neurology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danielmd06

Neurosomnologist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I've been working my way through the Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Neurology (http://www.cmeinfo.com/store_temp/Comprehensive_Review_of_Neurology__506.asp?trackcode=LINK02011), with its attendant "Questions and Answers" section to claim CME credit and have gotten frustrated.

It appears that some of the questions are specficially not mentioned or briskly glossed over in the lectures, but are included in the worksheets anyway. Not really appropriate in my humble opinion. If you want to ask me specific questions for CME credit, shouldn't you specifically mention the topics/answers in the lecture? Anyway. It is what it is. Maybe I'm just obtuse.

Have any of you out there in cyberspace purchased these DVD's and/or worked on some of the CME questions? I'm specifically curious about the two questions from Dr. Anthony Amato's "Approach to Patients with Myopathies and Neuromuscular Junction and Muscle Disorders," the two questions from Dr. Thomas Cochrane's "Approach to Peripheral Neuropathies," and the second (of two) question from Dr. David Preston's "Entrapment Neuropathies" lecture.

Don't get me wrong. The set is very good (and I'm not completely finished with all the lectures) and I would recommend it to others.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Maybe I should just email these guys?

Members don't see this ad.

So, I've been working my way through the Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Neurology (http://www.cmeinfo.com/store_temp/Comprehensive_Review_of_Neurology__506.asp?trackcode=LINK02011), with its attendant "Questions and Answers" section to claim CME credit and have gotten frustrated.

It appears that some of the questions are specficially not mentioned or briskly glossed over in the lectures, but are included in the worksheets anyway. Not really appropriate in my humble opinion. If you want to ask me specific questions for CME credit, shouldn't you specifically mention the topics/answers in the lecture? Anyway. It is what it is. Maybe I'm just obtuse.

Have any of you out there in cyberspace purchased these DVD's and/or worked on some of the CME questions? I'm specifically curious about the two questions from Dr. Anthony Amato's "Approach to Patients with Myopathies and Neuromuscular Junction and Muscle Disorders," the two questions from Dr. Thomas Cochrane's "Approach to Peripheral Neuropathies," and the second (of two) question from Dr. David Preston's "Entrapment Neuropathies" lecture.

Don't get me wrong. The set is very good (and I'm not completely finished with all the lectures) and I would recommend it to others.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Maybe I should just email these guys?

Those are all pretty decent guys. An email wouldn't hurt. You did pay for it.