OAT Biology Study Material

kuromimi123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has taken the OAT recently, what materials did you use/recommend to study for the Biology section?

I have the Kaplan blue book but I am hearing lots of conflicting views about it (some felt Kaplan covered everything while others preferred Feralis/DAT Bootcamp notes)

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone has taken the OAT recently, what materials did you use/recommend to study for the Biology section?

I have the Kaplan blue book but I am hearing lots of conflicting views about it (some felt Kaplan covered everything while others preferred Feralis/DAT Bootcamp notes)

Thanks in advance!
I found the Kaplan book and Feralis to be very cumbersome. I would recommend DAT Bootcamp because it's easy to follow and they have excellent review questions.

Reactions: 1 user
i used the kaplan blue book to relearn the material for biology and got oat destroyer which had 500+ biology practice questions which i found to be helpful. I didn't go through all the questions but i think doing practice problems helped. I would also do like 40 questions in a row, time myself, and then go through each of them with the answer explanations provided. I scored a 320 on bio i think which isn't super great but i think i studied the least for the bio section as well

Members don't see this ad :)
DAT Bootcamp notes!

Read a few chapters each day until you’ve covered all of the material and then consistently review the areas you struggle in the most.