OAT Experience Acceptance with low gpa/solid OAT

cavsfan168

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I have took the OAT over the summer. I want to tell my story because there is hope and don’t ever give up. I had a low gpa literally a 3.00 and my science was around 2.87. I’m currently in my gap year right now. I self studied and didn’t pay for the Kaplan class but I have materials from that class I got from another student on SDN! I studied for 2 months and went to the library 6-8 hours a day. I took Sunday off. I knew I had no choice but to get a great score so I eliminated social life pretty much and kept discipline. During my studying time to the library from 9/10-3 then go back to the library 8-10. After studying I would go the gym and repeat that cycle. I followed a calendar from Aris DAT schedule but made my own tweaks to it. I have all the materials and books needed to get a good score and ended up getting
AA: 340
TS: 330
I applied end of September and got into everywhere I applied ICO, Midwestern-IL, Salus, AZCOPT, NOVA southeastern. I committed to Midwestern-IL due to the school being close to home and save money on expenses

Message me separately if you want advice on my OAT game plan and the materials I used! I’m willing to help out!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I have took the OAT over the summer. I want to tell my story because there is hope and don’t ever give up. I had a low gpa literally a 3.00 and my science was around 2.87. I’m currently in my gap year right now. I self studied and didn’t pay for the Kaplan class but I have materials from that class I got from another student on SDN! I studied for 2 months and went to the library 6-8 hours a day. I took Sunday off. I knew I had no choice but to get a great score so I eliminated social life pretty much and kept discipline. During my studying time to the library from 9/10-3 then go back to the library 8-10. After studying I would go the gym and repeat that cycle. I followed a calendar from Aris DAT schedule but made my own tweaks to it. I have all the materials and books needed to get a good score and ended up getting
AA: 340
TS: 330
I applied end of September and got into everywhere I applied ICO, Midwestern-IL, Salus, AZCOPT, NOVA southeastern. I committed to Midwestern-IL due to the school being close to home and save money on expenses

Message me separately if you want advice on my OAT game plan and the materials I used! I’m willing to help out!

I take mine tomorrow! I’m worried about ochem and physics as they have consistently been my lowest scores. Also worried about bio due to the breadth of the topic. Any suggestions?

Well since yours is tomorrow I would do a quick review and look at what concepts you don’t understand from practice problems!