OAT Physics - Need advice please!

Lori96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took a Kaplan test today and my score wasn't too great.

Bio/GChem/OChem/RC/Physics/QR/TS/AA
310/310/350/300/240/270/300/300

My test is in a week; is there really any hope to bring up my physics score? (QR went south for me after being disappointed with how much I struggled with physics)

I did take the test 6:30-11:30PM, so being tired may have been a factor but I do struggle with physics the most. I take quite a bit of time to answer questions (sometimes my answer isn't even there) and I ended up not finishing 1/4 of the questions. Did anyone have any tips as to how I can work through the problems faster? Or how I can improve? I thought I was understanding the problems and physics seemed easier with Coursesaver quizzes and the Kaplan book compared to this practice test.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I would recommend watching Chads videos on coursesaver. He goes over concepts and practice problems which helped me a lot. Stay confident and good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
i studied physics with mcat problems and don't think i got over 290 on any kaplan so was worried too... on the actual exam i got a 310, so just focus more on understanding the problems than your scores and you should be fine

Reactions: 1 user