Jul 6, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Optometry
I took a Kaplan test today and my score wasn't too great.

Bio/GChem/OChem/RC/Physics/QR/TS/AA
310/310/350/300/240/270/300/300

My test is in a week; is there really any hope to bring up my physics score? (QR went south for me after being disappointed with how much I struggled with physics)

I did take the test 6:30-11:30PM, so being tired may have been a factor but I do struggle with physics the most. I take quite a bit of time to answer questions (sometimes my answer isn't even there) and I ended up not finishing 1/4 of the questions. Did anyone have any tips as to how I can work through the problems faster? Or how I can improve? I thought I was understanding the problems and physics seemed easier with Coursesaver quizzes and the Kaplan book compared to this practice test.

Thanks!

aosos1

2+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Optometry
Hi! I would recommend watching Chads videos on coursesaver. He goes over concepts and practice problems which helped me a lot. Stay confident and good luck!

Reactions: Lori96

monica__t_

2+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2016
Status
  1. Pre-Optometry
i studied physics with mcat problems and don't think i got over 290 on any kaplan so was worried too... on the actual exam i got a 310, so just focus more on understanding the problems than your scores and you should be fine

Reactions: Lori96
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads