OAT PIN Optomcas Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

helpmeout382100

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took my OAT a month ago but I will be retaking in Oct. Im about to submit my application and each schools asks if you have a scheduled test to enter the date and your OAT pin. I want to enter a date even though I haven't scheduled it because I want them to know I intent on improving. However, does the OAT Pin change each time you test? Not sure if I should use my first pin and select the date I PLAN on scheduling it or just leave both sections blank