RC: 310
QR: 310
Bio: 390
Gen Chem: 320
Orgo: 340
Physics: 310
TS: 350
AA: 330
As you can see, the reading comp & QR brought my AA down, as I am happy with a 350 TS. My top school is SUNY, & I am afraid that these scores aren't good enough; so I was hoping to get others' opinions. Do you think SUNY will take into consideration that it was only the RC & QR that contributed to the lower AA score? I would think it would be better to perform the best in the science sections of the OAT. I also applied to NECO, PCO, MCPHS, & NOVA (PCO already offered me an interview before taking the OAT).
Thanks!

monica__t_

2+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Nova really takes physics into account on the OAT since a lot of people are below 300 so you should hear from them too and the others... i didn't apply to Suny so i can't say for sure but if you contact someone on admissions they might be able to give you advice... overall you did well so i'm sure you'll get into at least a few!

JAB1215

2+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Nova really takes physics into account on the OAT since a lot of people are below 300 so you should hear from them too and the others... i didn't apply to Suny so i can't say for sure but if you contact someone on admissions they might be able to give you advice... overall you did well so i'm sure you'll get into at least a few!

Thanks! I actually ended up getting interviews for SUNY, NECO, & PCO!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.