OAT scores

Started by xpothosx
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xpothosx

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I talked to a few schools this morning that I interviewed with. They said that they should receive the OAT score either this week (today, or tomorrow) or beginning of next week. The students should receive scores by next week, according to one school i talked too. 😱 😱
 
xpothosx said:
I talked to a few schools this morning that I interviewed with. They said that they should receive the OAT score either this week (today, or tomorrow) or beginning of next week. The students should receive scores by next week, according to one school i talked too. 😱 😱

OMG, we all (who took OAT this Oct and are waiting for the school reply) will know soon. I'm soooo nervous, on one hand I want to know already and on the other, if I did bad, I dont want to know :scared: :scared: 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh man..so OAT score during exams!!! LOL!!!
To open or not to open..that is the question!