1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

OAT study materials

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by sushilover01, Aug 17, 2011.

1. sushilover01

Pre-Optometry
    I'm selling all the books I used to study for my OAT. I found them to be really useful and effective (helped me scored a good score :D). I really want to sell all the books together, but will consider selling the books individually if you make me an offer.

-Kaplan's Big Blue Book (2010 edition) + notecards + lesson book
    -Kaplan's practice tests (include two practice tests and review questions with answers and explanations) - 4th edition, 2010
    -Four Princeton MCAT books (2007) - although the Kaplan books were good, I found the MCAT books to be really great for reviewing the topics (esp Bio and Ochem) in greater details. One of the books is a review books that has practice problems for Ochem, Bio, Gen Chem and Physics.

All books have been written and highlighted in, but still in good condition. I would like to sell all the books for 250 (shipping included) but I am open to negotiations. Please PM me if youre interested!

#1 sushilover01, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sushilover01

Pre-Optometry
    Still have all books if anyone's interested!

4. sushilover01

Pre-Optometry
    lowered price! still have all books. please PM if you're interested.

5. sushilover01

Pre-Optometry
  6. sushilover01

Pre-Optometry