OAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blessed1212

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am planning to take my OAT at the end of November.i have the Kaplan prep plus book but that’s it. Does anyone have any advice on any other material that isn’t too expensive? What material do did you use? I want to o apply this cycle but I want to have a high OAT score .

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I took my OAT in August and I have to say that Chad's videos are very helpful. He makes such a broad and dense amount of information much more simple. He also helps you retain the information. I highly highly recommend him and his subscription is $50 a month. He also has a lot of practice questions that are similar to the questions on the OAT.

Reactions: 1 users
Kaplan DAT book is also helpful, as it is has all the same sections as the OAT (except it has perceptual instead of physics). But additional practices questions are great!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I took my OAT in August and I have to say that Chad's videos are very helpful. He makes such a broad and dense amount of information much more simple. He also helps you retain the information. I highly highly recommend him and his subscription is $50 a month. He also has a lot of practice questions that are similar to the questions on the OAT.
Thank you ! Did you use any other material ? Or chads for all?

Not trying to self-promo, but I wrote about my experience with the OAT and i spent on $50 for the Kaplan book and linked a bunch of other free resources: My OAT 2019 Experience

Thank you ! Did you use any other material ? Or chads for all?
I used Dr. Romano's biology notes for the biology section and utilized chad's videos for everything else. Hope this helps! Good luck you got this!

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely use the old ADA OAT exam and also the ADA DAT one. Just ignore the PAT section from the DAT. Those exams will probably be the most accurate representation of what score you'll get.

Definitely use the old ADA OAT exam and also the ADA DAT one. Just ignore the PAT section from the DAT. Those exams will probably be the most accurate representation of what score you'll get.

Can you please post the links to these exams?