OB/GYN Interview Impressions 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PYT27

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seeing as programs can vary from year to year due to the flux of residents, changes in administration, etc, I thought I would start a new thread for us to post anonymous interview impressions.

I will start interviewing later this week. Please post if you've already interviewed - we'd love to hear what you think! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Seeing as programs can vary from year to year due to the flux of residents, changes in administration, etc, I thought I would start a new thread for us to post anonymous interview impressions.

I will start interviewing later this week. Please post if you've already interviewed - we'd love to hear what you think! :)

Careful! Don't be so sure that your posts will be anonymous. You don't have an extensive post history, but by briefly looking at your posts I can identify you as a female who attended GW both as an undergrad and for med school. Unless there is at least one other of your female classmates at each of your interviews, who also attended GW undergrad, your impressions will be easily attributable back to you. And, yes, PDs do read these forums ... especially when they hear that their programs are being rated by folks who have interviewed.

See the interview impression thread stickied above, specifically posts 30 through 39. Unless the "Interviews" account can be resurrected and someone volunteers to receive and re-post everyone's interview impressions, I would be very careful what you post on this "anonymous" forum.

Careful! Don't be so sure that your posts will be anonymous. You don't have an extensive post history, but by briefly looking at your posts I can identify you as a female who attended GW both as an undergrad and for med school. Unless there is at least one other of your female classmates at each of your interviews, who also attended GW undergrad, your impressions will be easily attributable back to you. And, yes, PDs do read these forums ... especially when they hear that their programs are being rated by folks who have interviewed.

See the interview impression thread stickied above, specifically posts 30 through 39. Unless the "Interviews" account can be resurrected and someone volunteers to receive and re-post everyone's interview impressions, I would be very careful what you post on this "anonymous" forum.

I'm assuming the "Interviews" account password is lost. I guess we can ask smq123 (she's still active, and now a mod) but we might as well make a new account called "OBGYN Interviews" and then keep that to pass on from year to year. Any volunteers? Preferably non-MS4 applying for OBGYN?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming the "Interviews" account password is lost. I guess we can ask smq123 (she's still active, and now a mod) but we might as well make a new account called "OBGYN Interviews" and then keep that to pass on from year to year. Any volunteers? Preferably non-MS4 applying for OBGYN?

I can do it. I'm a 3rd year now :)

I can do it. I'm a 3rd year now :)

awesome! thanks a lot! did you wanna make the account then use it to post on here and let us know you're ready so pple can PM you the info? we can use the same format as last years thread did.

awesome! thanks a lot! did you wanna make the account then use it to post on here and let us know you're ready so pple can PM you the info? we can use the same format as last years thread did.

it would be great to get this going!