Step I OB/GYN on Step 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Himanshusingh

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to take Step 2 in sept, but I won't have my OB/GYN rotation until later in the year. How much OB/GYN is actually on the test?
 
Absolutely minimal and downright easy.Any book will do.BP will suffice.Int Med is the queen of step 2,so stress on that.
Regards
 
I took step 2 a few weeks ago.

From what I recall, OB-GYN was about 10-15% of the exam. I dunno if not doing the rotation would screw you or not. If it were me, I think it would b/c the stuff I learned on OB was so different from the other rotations.