OB/GYN Residency Rankings

Started by wiscRD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wiscRD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an official OB/GYN residency ranking list out there? I can't find anything when I search google and SDN just has individual's opinions. I am not looking for the top tier programs because I realistically wouldn't get into those. A complete list of all possible residencies would be ideal. Thanks!
 
People have reported the "rankings" in their opinions on this forum, but no official ranking of the residency programs exists.

Scroll back through the posts, especially around 2-3 months ago, and you'll see what programs folks consider "top-tier."

Good luck