Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I owned 2 independent pharmacies. What do you think about this bill. How badly will it effects the independent pharmacies.
Well, I owned my pharmacies for 20 years now, simi-retire..😎 golfing, traveling most of the times. My pharmacies: 1 is doing retail plus lot of compounding rx. and the other is doing ALF. Each pharmacy has gross income of $4.9 milllion and $5.8 Million.
please let me know how do you all think about this our future of America & American.?
Any comments would greatly contribute to the community.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
I owned 2 independent pharmacies. What do you think about this bill. How badly will it effects the independent pharmacies.
Well, I owned my pharmacies for 20 years now, simi-retire..😎 golfing, traveling most of the times. My pharmacies: 1 is doing retail plus lot of compounding rx. and the other is doing ALF. Each pharmacy has gross income of $4.9 milllion and $5.8 Million.
please let me know how do you all think about this our future of America & American.?
Any comments would greatly contribute to the community.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.