Obamacare Repeal Fails

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The democrats seem to be focused on remaking the USA into a Euro state. Not all of Euro is single payer, so it may not be inevitable.

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
I think eventually the fed will "cover" everyone. Obviously, even with Trump and all Republicans, politicians can only add and never remove a federal "benefit". The word-association between "coverage" and "health" will be stretched to the extent that politics tolerate.

The future of private practice is 1) Concierge/direct care; 2) Self-insured entities; 3) Health care share ministries. Working directly with members of the last group can be very rewarding.

A comparison of the Major HealthCare Sharing Ministries - MedicalCostShare.com

How do you go about actually working directly with health care share ministries?

BTW, I was reading the link posted. Does it have unlimited lifetime maximum or its capped at $1000000? What's the chance of something like this becoming inadequate in case of major illness or injuries, like cancer?

How do you go about actually working directly with health care share ministries?

BTW, I was reading the link posted. Does it have unlimited lifetime maximum or its capped at $1000000? What's the chance of something like this becoming inadequate in case of major illness or injuries, like cancer?

Reach out to local spiritual communities and congregational leaders. These arrangements are usually on the down-low.

McCain must have been handsomely rewarded....no other explanation. The whole swamp needs to be drained.

McCain must have been handsomely rewarded....no other explanation. The whole swamp needs to be drained.

or, he was actually doing his job. why does a rich guy who is about to die need more money?

Reactions: 1 user
One thing I like about Republicans (at least these days) is they are not always walking in lock-step. It's less threatening than a clan that does everything the leader says. Some say they can't "govern" but I think it's actually a good thing that they don't always agree.

Probably right..... probably just being vindictive, which is absolutely worse.