Obsessive or Normal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LowlyPremed

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I had this really awsome dream (or so I thought) until I share it with a few friends. I dreamt that it was the first day of medical school. The Prof. is giving us a breif orientation to the course in a huge lecture hall. Then he said, relax for the next ten minutes after that your life will be hell. Everyone laughed. Then in exactly ten minutes, I felt like I was hit by a freight train as the Prof. started lecturing. At the end, we were all complaining about the volume of work but I could help feeling great knowing that I'm in medical school. Then I was really hit by a freight train when I woke up to realize that I am now working on my applications to medical school. 🙁

That dream made my week.

So, does the dream mean that I am obsessive or normal?