Mar 3, 2010
Status
Podiatry Student
Hi,

I have an interview with Ohio coming up. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me (ie questions asked, interview in general, places to stay, etc.)

Any feedback would be helpful......thanks!

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Podiatry
I stayed at the Holiday Inn right by the school (literally a minute away). They came and picked me up from the airport, then dropped me off at the interview, picked me up from that, and then dropped me off at the airport for my flight. So great service, and it's a really nice hotel!

As for the interview, it was pretty relaxed. I got there at 9am and was the only interviewee there. Student ambassador took me around for a tour. Then I was briefed by the financial counselor and then the housing counselor. Then after all that, Dean Lott interviewed me. Asked questions like "why podiatry, why ocpm, how was my shadowing experience, and then asked about my personal statement." She extended my acceptance letter after interview.

Pretty relaxed and conversational.

sguiliana

OCPM Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2008
www.facebook.com
Status
Podiatry Student
Interview very laid back, you'll be fine

catchburns

10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2008
The mistake by the lake
Status
Podiatry Student
Hi,

I have an interview with Ohio coming up. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me (ie questions asked, interview in general, places to stay, etc.)

Any feedback would be helpful......thanks!
I stayed at the Days Inn Cleveland Airport South which is definitely not a place I'd recommend. It wasn't all that close to the school (about 15 minutes away) and the walls were really thin so it was loud.

podvamp

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2009
Ohio/Florida
Status
They also like to ask you a random personality question to see if you can think on your feet. Mine was "Who do you consider to be your hero in life?"