Ocpm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tinea Pedis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an interview with Ohio coming up. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me (ie questions asked, interview in general, places to stay, etc.)

Any feedback would be helpful......thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
All the information you need is in the Interview Feedback on SDN. Best of luck :thumbup:

I stayed at the Holiday Inn right by the school (literally a minute away). They came and picked me up from the airport, then dropped me off at the interview, picked me up from that, and then dropped me off at the airport for my flight. So great service, and it's a really nice hotel!

As for the interview, it was pretty relaxed. I got there at 9am and was the only interviewee there. Student ambassador took me around for a tour. Then I was briefed by the financial counselor and then the housing counselor. Then after all that, Dean Lott interviewed me. Asked questions like "why podiatry, why ocpm, how was my shadowing experience, and then asked about my personal statement." She extended my acceptance letter after interview.

Pretty relaxed and conversational.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview very laid back, you'll be fine

Hi,

I have an interview with Ohio coming up. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me (ie questions asked, interview in general, places to stay, etc.)

Any feedback would be helpful......thanks!

I stayed at the Days Inn Cleveland Airport South which is definitely not a place I'd recommend. It wasn't all that close to the school (about 15 minutes away) and the walls were really thin so it was loud.

They also like to ask you a random personality question to see if you can think on your feet. Mine was "Who do you consider to be your hero in life?"