Oct npte

Started by Pantele
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi,
Iam looking for a study partner for oct NPTE exam, If anybody interested please leave a private message. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am preparing for Exam and looking for study partner. If you are still interested then we can study on skype as I live in Minnesota.

Thanks
 
Hi therapyed,u still interested in study partner?anyone interested from Atlant area pls send private msg.thax
 
Hey guys,

I am studying for the NPTE in october as well. Send me a private message if interested or I will check back. I am in the midwest area.

Thanks
 
Hi there,
Even I m frm GA and looking for a serious study partner. If interested pls reply me soon, so that we can plan out the strategy.
 
Anyone in VA or DC area. Iam still looking for study partner. Pls send a private message , if interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad