• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

ariel winter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
Status
hey all. emailed the school to ask about oat scores... they got them :scared: ... but i did well enough that i don't think NECO will make me retake it. my scores were:

Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350

i did better on physics and orgo than i thought i would. i did worse on reading comp. and organic chem. than i thought i would. biology and q.r. is exactly what i thought i would get. good luck to those still having to take this test! if anyone needs help or study materials, feel free to pm me. i would love to help out. :thumbup:

loantrinh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2005
San Diego
Status
Hey Ariel! Your scores look good! Congratulations!
Thanks for letting us know the scores are out. I am gonna call to see if mine came out also, but now im too scared to find out.. hehe

rkl_OD2be

UMSL class of 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2005
St. Louis
Status
Optometry Student
ariel winter said:
Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350
Outstanding! Good job, ariel... :thumbup:

About the Ads

powerpuff

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2005
Status
who do we call for our scores?! eeks i'm scared, but good job ariel winter - those look fantastic!

ariel winter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
Status
just call a school to which you applied and asked if they recieved your scores yet. they should have. if they have, just ask for your scores. they should be able to give them to you over the phone. good luck! :) (or email them like i did)

powerpuff said:
who do we call for our scores?! eeks i'm scared, but good job ariel winter - those look fantastic!

powerpuff

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2005
Status
will they give them to you if you haven't sent an application to their school yet? or does anyone how long till the scores are mailed out?

ariel winter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
Status
hmmm... i'm not sure that they will give you your score if you have not yet sent an application yet. i know the scores will be mailed out within the next week, so hang tight if you can. good luck! :)

powerpuff said:
will they give them to you if you haven't sent an application to their school yet? or does anyone how long till the scores are mailed out?

sweet_pisces

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2005
Status
wow! You did great, ariel!! :) Congratulations!!

I'm too nervous to call...I think I'm gonna hang tight and wait for now... :eek: :scared:

sembaruthi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2005
NY
Status
Pre-Optometry
Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350

Wow you did great, i took mine in oct ,and am NERVOUSLY awaiting my scores.......i thought we get our scores first and then the schools?? Do you when we'll be getting them, i'm too scared to call the school and ask :rolleyes:

ariel winter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
Status
no, the schools recieve test scores before you do. call up the school to ask for your score if you can't wait any longer. anyone else get their scores yet? or is everyone still too nervous? i feel your pain! :scared:

sembaruthi said:
Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350

Wow you did great, i took mine in oct ,and am NERVOUSLY awaiting my scores.......i thought we get our scores first and then the schools?? Do you when we'll be getting them, i'm too scared to call the school and ask :rolleyes:

About the Ads