October 1st Midwestern CCP Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babakpharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering where everyone will be staying the night before. I'll be at the Comfort Inn in Downers Grove

Members don't see this ad.

My interview is on the 15th, but I will be staying at Hampton inn in Lombard. They said they provide a shuttle to Midwestern so I thought that was good.

Good luck on your interview.:thumbup:

Good luck today, babakpharm and 311fighters :luck:

Let us know how the day went.

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview is on the 15th, but I will be staying at Hampton inn in Lombard. They said they provide a shuttle to Midwestern so I thought that was good.

Good luck on your interview.:thumbup:

Yea, I'm planning on staying at Hampton Inn on the 15th too! :D

so does Midwestern do rolling admissions then?

Hope those who went to the interview today got home safely. Nice meeting some of you guys =)

If you guys flew into O'Hare, how did you guys arrive at Downers Grove? I'm debating whether I should rent a car or take the train to the suburbs. Did any of you take the train to get there?

If you guys flew into O'Hare, how did you guys arrive at Downers Grove? I'm debating whether I should rent a car or take the train to the suburbs. Did any of you take the train to get there?

I took a city taxi (big mistake.. cost me $100), but you should call for an American Taxi (I think someone said it was like $34 from O'hare to Downers)

I think Ohare offers a shuttle service at their airport for like 39-40 bucks and they'll take you to the school and even pick you up as long as you tell them when and where. It's a really big and well known airport so i'm positive they offer the shuttle service, you just gotta call ahead of time and schedule it.