October 2020 NPTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How did you feel about the NPTE?

  • Much harder than I expected

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harder than I expected

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty much what I expected

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easier than I expected

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Hoping I am not the only one who came to this website in a frantic panic after taking the NPTE this month. So I thought I would start a thread we can all share in this feeling through our week of waiting. Lol. How did everyone feel??

*****Be sure not to post any specific test details of course!!******
 
Status
Not open for further replies.