October 23rd GRE People?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kushkeeee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My test dates are:

Oct. 23--GRE General Exam

Nov. 13th--GRE Psychology Exam

The General is less than a month away and I'm starting to get nervous. I feel like so much is riding on these two exams, and it's difficult to not feel a little nervous. They say studying reduces anxiety. I don't know. I just feel like I'm not doing enough. I try to study a little bit every day, but I don't study for that long because the material is so monotonous and boring.

Anyone else feeling similiar?

Members don't see this ad.

Yea...I was going to take GRE this month but put it off cuz of family coming to vacation. Now I'm leaning towards next month, but no date set yet.

Have you registered for the subject test already?

twiggers said:
Yea...I was going to take GRE this month but put it off cuz of family coming to vacation. Now I'm leaning towards next month, but no date set yet.

Have you registered for the subject test already?

I registered for the general and psych test a few months ago. There's still time to register if you haven't already; I've just got anxiety issues so I did it right away.

Hiya Kush,

I just registered for the subj4ect tonight....was excited. A major university in my city (a private which I can't afford so I drive an hour away) is a testing site.

Holding off on registering for the general one......I hope to be ready around 2nd week in October , but I have entire week off with no visitn gfamily this week so I want to see how much I get done. So it'll either be the 16th or 23rd of October for general test.

Getting so nervous and stressed out!