Quantcast

Odds to get an admission off 6 wait lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future_is_Now

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello,

So far I am in 6 wait lists at:
Temple, Buffalo, NYMC, Toledo, Central Florida, and Penn State.
All those are OOS schools....it is a long story why there is no IS school, anyway....

My stats, 3.91 cGPA/3,93 sGPA, MCAT 514 with pretty much standard extracurricular.... Odds to get an admission, off the wait lists more than 50% or less ?

Last edited:
L

LoveBeingHuman:)

If you have had 6 interviews by now, you're probably a pretty good applicant. If it gives you any more hope, it isn't unheard of to get off the waitlist the week before school starts :)

Don't lose hope till the very end!

Future_is_Now

Reaction score
If you have had 6 interviews by now, you're probably a pretty good applicant. If it gives you any more hope, it isn't unheard of to get off the waitlist the week before school starts :)

Don't lose hope till the very end!
Thank you so much for your back-patting ! This waiting game reminds me of the uncertainty principle and observer effect of Quantum Physics. I am trying not to bite my nails too much from now on. :corny:

Goro

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Impossible to determine
Hello,

So far I am in 6 wait lists at:
Temple, Buffalo, NYMC, Toledo, Central Florida, and Penn State.
All those are OOS schools....it is a long story why there is no IS school, anyway....

My stats, 3.91 cGPA/3,93 sGPA, MCAT 514 with pretty much standard extracurricular.... Odds to get an admission, off the wait lists more than 50% or less ?