ODU DPT Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roanoke121

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just sent in my deposit for ODU today... Anyone else going to ODU this summer?! I would like to start a facebook page or something so we can keep in touch before classes start.
 
I will be joining you down in Norfolk for PT school. I am now making a Facebook page for our class, look out for it. I figured it would be an easy way to find roommates, and communicate. It will be labeled "ODU Physical Therapy 2015".
 
Actually if you could friend request me on facebook so that I can add you to the group so it will allow me to create it. My name is Stephen Henry, and i'm in the "Towson University" network.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys my name is Nick Klein I requested the group on Facebook but I sent in my check today and look forward to working with y'all very soon.