This is coming from someone who doesn't know a lot about ODU and didn't apply there, so I'm mostly comparing Radford & Shenandoah.
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I really like Radford over Shenandoah and thought it was a better program. I canceled my Shenandoah interview when I found out I got into Radford (the interview was also during my finals, so that contributed). Shenandoah seems so expensive to me when there are comparable programs elsewhere for much cheaper. I don't know if this is true but I also heard some of the classes are via video conference...? I think Radford gets super underrated because it's a new program, but they have a super awesome facility that is in a hospital (tons of interprofessional connections and opportunities) that also houses med school, nursing, and OT students. It kind of depends on what's important to you. The reasons I'm likely choosing Radford are: several faculty that are orthopedic & manual fellows, research that involves the intersection of PT and exercise science, the opportunity to do a research project (rather than just evidence-based practice course), hospital setting, great opportunities (volunteering in a free clinic, and I know they are super involved and help out at some of the RU basketball games), Roanoke is a booming medical community with Carilion developing new things everywhere, low cost for VA residents, and I felt SO at home when I interviewed and got a great vibe from faculty & current students at the info session. Despite being a new program, they're already fairly competitive with average GPAs in the 3.68 range, which says a lot to me about the quality of students they are able to attract and accept.
That said, as I mentioned, I don't know a lot about ODU. BUT...I've shadowed under an ODU grad and he's fantastic.
Good luck with your decision!! I know it is tough but you really can't go wrong either way.