Of the last 94 posts made by nociceptor, how many have a picture attached?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What percentage of nociceptor's post include irrelevant pictures?

• 25%... maybe a little overbearing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40%... why do I even try to start serious threads anymore?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kraphtymac

Holy ground? Halo ground.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since nobody is posting in the Rank List thread, and nociceptor seems to like constantly derailing it with irrelevant posts with some picture attached, I got to wondering... Of his last 94 posts, just how many of the posts had a picture attached. So I counted.

Correct answer?

52%

I would tell you to keep up the good work, but I'm sure you're already using Google image to find a picture to hijack this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Since nobody is posting in the Rank List thread, and nociceptor seems to like constantly derailing it with irrelevant posts with some picture attached, I got to wondering... Of his last 94 posts, just how many of the posts had a picture attached. So I counted.

Correct answer?

52%

I would tell you to keep up the good work, but I'm sure you're already using Google image to find a picture to hijack this thread.

Krafty,

thanks, I have always wanted my own thread. There is no intention to hijack. The threads have almost always been answered before I add. Enjoy the pictures, be groovy with the pictures, laugh at someone else's brand of humor. Lastly, try not to take it personally. You dominate these boards, these boards are all about you. You are the man! I am nobody, weak, pathetic. Nothing to your everything. Hardly a road bump in your trip to complete dominance of the field of Anesthesia. Peace and love brother.

annarosakrau.jpg

Oooh, oooh, oooh! Can I play?

dog%20and%20kitty.jpg

:laugh:

-copro

Members don't see this ad :)
His pictures are marginal, but acceptable. It's the thread derailing I don't like.

And yes, I'm bored. None of y'all will get on Call of Duty 4 with me.

His pictures are marginal, but acceptable. It's the thread derailing I don't like.

And yes, I'm bored. None of y'all will get on Call of Duty 4 with me.

is marginal bad? I excel at being marginal.

now I feel like I have to post an obligatory picture.

youwintheprizethumbft4.jpg

If you're going to derail noci's thread, at least do it with a variety of women. Noci, we can still be friends, have no fear.