Off the waitlist

Started by bunnygirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations bunnygirl! I've had my fingers crossed for you! This is so exciting!!!!!😀
 
Congrats! I didn't realize they pulled off the waitlist so "late". Do have enough time to get things ready?


Heck, this is still not bad timing. The vet I work for got notified the week before classes started and I know of others who've been contacted the week classes started. I guess some people just dont show up????

Congrats Bunnygirl! Wishing it was me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay I am so happy for you!! I knew you would. Congratulations!! 🙂 🙂