Step I Offering Free USMLE Study Tips Ebook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

studytipsdude

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

I’ve been working on a book to help students on their USMLE step 1s. I just finished my first draft and would love some feedback from you guys.

A little background:

My Gf took the exam and passed, friends always asked her for tips, i wrote those tips down, added some from around the web and came up with this first draft. it’s already helped a few of her closest friends

I’d be willing to send this draft for free to med students in exchange for honest feedback.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad