***Official 2008-2009 MD/PhD Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:11/20; A:~2/20)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)
enigmatic's D (C:? I: 1/29, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)
enigmatic's D (C:?, I:12/3, A:~1/15) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

Stanford
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:2/10; A:~2/28/09)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:?, I:? , A:3/3)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

University of Washington
enigmatic's D (C:? I: ?, A: 3/8)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:11/20; A:~2/20)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)
enigmatic's D (C:? I: 1/29, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)
enigmatic's D (C:?, I:12/3, A:~1/15) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

Stanford
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:2/10; A:~2/28/09)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
enigmatic's D (C:? I: ?, A: 3/8)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit[/quote]
 
conflicting revists between columbia and hopkins 🙁
----------

Albert Einstein
- snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)


Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:11/20; A:~2/20)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)
enigmatic's D (C:? I: 1/29, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)
enigmatic's D (C:?, I:12/3, A:~1/15) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

Stanford
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:2/10; A:~2/28/09)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
enigmatic's D (C:? I: ?, A: 3/8)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)


Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:11/20; A:~2/20)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)
enigmatic's D (C:? I: 1/29, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)
enigmatic's D (C:?, I:12/3, A:~1/15) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

Stanford
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:2/10; A:~2/28/09)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
enigmatic's D (C:? I: ?, A: 3/8)
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)


Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:11/20; A:~2/20)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)
enigmatic's D (C:? I: 1/29, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)
enigmatic's D (C:?, I:12/3, A:~1/15) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

Stanford
enigmatic's D (C:?; I:2/10; A:~2/28/09)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20) (Withdrew ~ 2/20/09)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
enigmatic's D (C:? I: ?, A: 3/8)
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Anyone have any idea when they're making their final decisions? I think they had their last interviews last week...
 
I've been posting for someone else, and it led to a couple of (unintentional) double
postings. To avoid ticking off other posters, I'm removing references to enigmatic's D.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)


Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)


Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow! congrats on Harvard! do you know if we didn't get a call yesterday, does that mean we were rejected?
 
i got into NP for MD, but the email said that MD/PhD is separate. I'm sure I got rejected from MD/PhD since I didn't get a call on Friday, but oh well...
 
congrats on NP. Since I didn't get an email today, I was hoping that people who interviewed for MSTP get their MD decisions at a different time. I guess that means a rejection for all three.
 
i got into NP for MD, but the email said that MD/PhD is separate. I'm sure I got rejected from MD/PhD since I didn't get a call on Friday, but oh well...

Huh. My email didn't mention the MD/PhD program at all. I also didn't get a call on Friday (and thus assumed rejection).
It said "You may also receive information from other departments about related events." which I thought was rather odd... Maybe it means MIT stuff?
I got into HST and not NP, though, so the emails might have been different?

Whatever. I am ready to close the book on Harvard. Unfortunately my significant other's favorite school is the last damn program to get back to me... Should know about that one this week though 😱
 
Huh. My email didn't mention the MD/PhD program at all. I also didn't get a call on Friday (and thus assumed rejection).
It said "You may also receiveinformation from other departments about related events." which I thought was rather odd... Maybe it means MIT stuff?
I got into HST and not NP, though, so the emails might have been different?

Whatever. I am ready to close the book on Harvard. Unfortunately my significant other's favorite school is the last damn program to get back to me... Should know about that one this week though 😱

I'm pretty sure it's just a difference between NP and HST letters, that's all
 
Harvard called this past friday for mud-phud acceptances and the medical school sent emails today for acceptances to NP and HST. letters are forthcoming.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)


Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit


OMG candidate review was incredible everyone who withdrew really missed out!
 
Any word on Dartmouth or Vandy? Seems to me they only have 'semi-rolling' admissions...

EDIT: Oh, and congrats to everyone above on their successes so far! Happy St. Patty's...
 
who else is waiting on stanford...anyone wanna give the office a call?

i got the 'hang in there' letter at the beginning of the month...
 
Any word on Dartmouth or Vandy? Seems to me they only have 'semi-rolling' admissions...

I'm waiting on Vandy too. I got a letter from them earlier this month that I assume means I'm on the waitlist, but I have no idea what sort of wait I'm looking at. If they are going to reject me, I wish they would do it so that I can move on with my life. And if they are going to accept me, I don't want to miss out on their epic, world renouned second look weekend! 😛

I think that at this point Vandy is the only thing that could sway me from my love of UVA. Then again, it's so far away... I feel like I should send them a letter of intent, but I actually don't know what my intent is. I guess I'll just sit back and see what happens. I'm happy as I am now, so there is no need to stress out about it.
 
I'm waiting on Vandy too. I got a letter from them earlier this month that I assume means I'm on the waitlist, but I have no idea what sort of wait I'm looking at.

Uh oh. I didn't get any sort of letter...yikes maybe I am between reject and waitlist. I hate to read into things as it is a colossal waste of time, but when you are waiting around and sitting on your hands it is hard not to!

If they are going to reject me, I wish they would do it so that I can move on with my life. And if they are going to accept me, I don't want to miss out on their epic, world renouned second look weekend! 😛

I'm at that stage, too. I would love to go there but it is getting to the point now where its like take me or leave me, just put me outta my darn misery already! It is also making me a bit nervous to see the other students snatching up apartments and such at the places I have been accepted to. I feel like I need to get going on planning for June (summer research rotations and the subsequent move to the new locale), but if I wait to long it will be a dog fight to make arrangements. Argh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who else is waiting on stanford...anyone wanna give the office a call?

i got the 'hang in there' letter at the beginning of the month...

i'm still waiting for news from them too. i was thinking about sending Dr. Kim an email...he said he'd be fine with it if we need to respond to other schools. i might wait one more week before i email...one of the schools i'm considering wants a response by April 15th. too bad the traffic rules aren't the same for all md/phd programs
 
i have a feeling it's coming soon, i think yale comes out on friday and i woudnt be surprised to be rejected from both programs at the same time...>.<
 
:laugh: looks like your concern was wrong....congrats!

now it's time for stanford to give out their decisions! :scared:

Thanks!

Agreed on Stanford...this my last one, and I want this to be over already!

On a somewhat related note, anyone have any advice on scheduling revisits? the weekend of 4/25 is looking particularly impacted for me...

Can we schedule our own visits for other dates? Will they still defray travel costs?

thanks in advance
 
So I called Stanford today and they are still in the process of making decisions and after that they need to clear it with the MD committee. So they estimated it would be the week of the 30th.
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Yay for Harvard. Now to trying to decide where to spend the next decade.

Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mailglycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
UPenn!
________________


Albert Einstein
- snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pennsylvania - email
fairalexfield (C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Last edited:
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pennsylvania - email
fairalexfield (C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)
JetsSBXLIII (c:?, i:11/21, a:2/?)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pennsylvania - email
fairalexfield (C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )
hzjames(C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)
JetsSBXLIII (c:?, i:11/21, a:2/?)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)
hzjames(C: ?, I: 2/5, A: 3/13? )

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Last edited:
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
tbird86ghz (C: July, I: 11/21, A: ~mid Dec.) (Withdrew 3/11/09)

University of California, Los Angeles - email
tbird86ghz (C: 8/?, I: 11/13, A: 3/17)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pennsylvania - email
fairalexfield (C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )
hzjames(C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, I: 11/3, A:11/21)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)
JetsSBXLIII (c:?, i:11/21, a:2/?)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)
hzjames(C: ?, I: 2/5, A: 3/13? )

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)
GliaGirl

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
tbird86ghz (C: July, I: 11/21, A: ~mid Dec.) (Withdrew 3/11/09)

University of California, Los Angeles - email
tbird86ghz (C: 8/?, I: 11/13, A: 3/17)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pennsylvania - email
fairalexfield (C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )
hzjames(C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, I: 11/3, A:11/21)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)
JetsSBXLIII (c:?, i:11/21, a:2/?)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)
hzjames(C: ?, I: 2/5, A: 3/13? )

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Choice down to two. Congrats to all!

Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)
GliaGirl

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
tbird86ghz (C: July, I: 11/21, A: ~mid Dec.) (Withdrew 3/11/09)

University of California, Los Angeles - email
tbird86ghz (C: 8/?, I: 11/13, A: 3/17)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pennsylvania - email
fairalexfield (C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )
hzjames(C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, I: 11/3, A:11/21) (withdrew 3/31)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)
JetsSBXLIII (c:?, i:11/21, a:2/?)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)
hzjames(C: ?, I: 2/5, A: 3/13? )

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
I called, it's not an April Fool's Day joke. I'm off the wait list and in at Baylor!

Albert Einstein
- snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22) (withdrew 2/15/09)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)
Redd66 (C: 9/? II:11/10 I:12/5 CR: 2/10 A: 4/1/09)
homefry (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 11/? CR: 12-22) (withdrew 1/?)
sleepy425 (C: 8/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, II: ? I: 10/17 cr: 3/5-8 a: 3/13)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Columbia - priority mail
homefry (C:9/10, I:11/11, A: 2/28) (withdrew 3/9)
StIGMA (C:12/16, I:1/15, A: 3/3, dated 2/24)
its science (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
hzjames (C:?, I:?, A:2/27)
deltaG09

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
DeltaG09

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)
glycobio (C: 11/?; I: 1/21; A:~2/6)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)
Redd66 (C: 9/? I: 2/5-6 A :2/23)
ROSeeker (C: 11/18, I: 2/26-27, A: 2/10)

Harvard - call
its science (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)
DeltaG09 (C:? I: 1/7-9, A: 3/13)
averius (C:? I:1/12-13, A: 3/13)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A w$:1/15)
its science (C:?, I:?, A w$: 3/8)

Mayo Medical School - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)
RapplixGmed (C:8/05, I:10/22-10/24, A:2/22)
anemone2 (C:10/29, I:1/14, A:2/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)
BNSN(C:11/30, I: 1/14, A:2/22)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)
MudPhudHopeful (i: 2/8-9, a: 2/24)

SUNY Stony Brook - email, snail mail
glycobio (C:??; I: 1/7; A: 1/??) (Withdrew 1/??/09)


SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

Tufts
glycobio (C:Sep, I:11/5 , A:3/3) (Withdrew 3/9/09)
GliaGirl

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)
glycobio (C: Aug, I: 1/30, A: ~mid Nov.) (Withdrew 2/??/09)
tbird86ghz (C: July, I: 11/21, A: ~mid Dec.) (Withdrew 3/11/09)

University of California, Los Angeles - email
tbird86ghz (C: 8/?, I: 11/13, A: 3/17)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)
glycobio (C: Sep, I: 10/27; A: 11/11) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)
PerpetualPupil (c: ?, I: 02/9-10, A:3/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
someram3000 (C:?, I: 12/6, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pennsylvania - email
fairalexfield (C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )
hzjames(C: ?, I: ?, A: 3/26 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
tbird86ghz (C: 7/?, I: 11/3, A:11/21) (withdrew 3/31)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22) (Withdrew 3/09/09)

University of Texas-Medical Branch - call
PerpetualPupil (c:?, i:12/5-6, a:01/23)
JetsSBXLIII (c:?, i:11/21, a:2/?)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16) (withdrew 1/15)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)
Redd66 (c: 9/1 ii:10/14 i: 10/31 a:1/16)

University of Utah - call
Waterlilly (c:7/29, i:1/29-30, a:2/27)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)
glycobio (C:Aug; I: 10/9; A: ??) (Withdrew 2/??/09)

University of Washington
ROSeeker (C: 11/21, I: 3/5-7, A: 3/11)
hzjames(C: ?, I: 2/5, A: 3/13? )

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)
glycobio (C: Aug; I: 11/17; A: 1/22)
DeltaG09 - withdrew

Yale - email/snail mail
Lynkeus (c: 9/12, i: 10/20-21, a: 3/19)
docontheroc (a: 3/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit