***" Official 2008-2009 MD/PhD Rejection Thread" ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CancerKiller007, I'm expecting a rejection from Wisconsin any second now too. I'm also bummed... I was excited about their Hist of Medicine program, and that the department seemed to encourage interdisciplinary work.

On the bright side, you have a lot of interviews from great schools!
 
^^Call or email Paul. He will tell you.

Thank you. I am now beating myself up on a few mistakes I made in the NYU interview last week. Oh well...this too shall pass.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007)
 
Frick frick frick.

That means my UCSF rejection is probably on the way, since I never got a secondary 🙁.
 
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007)
 
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007)
 
^^ With regard to UWash, I called them awhile ago and the lady mentioned she's pretty sure I "wasn't competitive." However, I haven't yet received a letter in the mail... and no secondary invite.. so I'm assuming a letter was lost in the mail.
 
True...not that Mafia needs anymore invites. I am sure he can auction off a few of his invites and still be fine. I start bidding with donating my kidney (at later date of course 😀)
 
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail), 8/28/08 (britishmafia, called)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007)
 
My Tri-I status checks says "The MD PhD office has mailed the final decision". What does that mean? Rejection? I assume that the interview invite are send via email. I submitted my app on 9/9. This quick rejection gonna hurt a lot more than i anticipated. 🙁
 
Yeah.. I think so 🙁

That's weird though, because I know they are only on the second week of August in the screening process (when mine was compelete, *gulp*).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo), 9/20/08 (Fabricationary)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail), 8/28/08 (britishmafia, called), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007), 9/24/08 (Fabricationary - phone call)

Anyone up for a pity party? I've got 4 rejections, no interviews, and didn't even qualify for a first round UIC interview.
 
^^Nah. You will be fine. I think the key will be patience. People like us (sub 35 MCAT) will just have to wait till second round of interviews to be considered. I know it is difficult (I am so jittery when I do not get the invite). We will just have to bundle up and sit tight until called upon. We are at the ADCOM's mearcy. 🙁
 
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo, email), 9/20/08 (Fabricationary)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail), 8/28/08 (britishmafia, called), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary), 9/25/08 (morozovo, snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007), 9/24/08 (Fabricationary - phone call)
 
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo, email), 9/20/08 (Fabricationary)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail), 8/28/08 (britishmafia, called), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary), 9/25/08 (morozovo, snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007), 9/24/08 (Fabricationary - phone call), 9/22/08 (reine1jb)
 
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo, email), 9/20/08 (Fabricationary)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail), 8/28/08 (britishmafia, called), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary), 9/25/08 (morozovo, snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007), 9/24/08 (Fabricationary - phone call), 9/22/08 (reine1jb)

WashU: 9/23/08 (RapplixGmed snail mail)
 
Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo, email), 9/20/08 (Fabricationary)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail), 8/28/08 (britishmafia, called), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary), 9/25/08 (morozovo, snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007), 9/24/08 (Fabricationary - phone call), 9/22/08 (reine1jb)

WashU: 9/23/08 (RapplixGmed snail mail)

Yale: 9/17/08 (brokenward)
 
Last edited:
Knew it was coming though haha.


Cornell: 9/13/08 (RapplixGmed), 9/13/08 (sunshine8i8), 9/15/08 (jab719), 9/15/08(brokenward), 9/19/08 (GliaGirl), 9/23/08 (Synplast)

Duke: 9/20/08 (morozovo, email), 9/20/08 (Fabricationary)

Indiana University: 8/11/08 (brokenward)

Johns Hopkins: 9/11/08 (Calf), 9/11/08 (waterlilly)

UCSF: 9/22/08(brokenward), 9/26/08 (calf)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: 9/3/08 (simlamblue), 9/11/08 (reine1jb), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary)

U Washington: 9/15/08 (Beebe- via snail mail), 9/1/08 (pazan, snail mail), 8/28/08 (britishmafia, called), 9/5/08 (Fabricationary), 9/25/08 (morozovo, snail mail)

U Wisconsin: 9/22/08 (CancerKiller007), 9/24/08 (Fabricationary - phone call), 9/22/08 (reine1jb)

WashU: 9/23/08 (RapplixGmed snail mail)

Yale: 9/17/08 (brokenward)
 
I am surprised to find that I don't really care about receiving this rejection.

Though if they had e-mailed on the 22nd when the letter was dated instead of forcing me to wait for physical delivery it would have spared me writing a thoughtful e-mail.

--- In another flash of OCD I just realized the formatting here is all backwards. It would seem that the more important think about a rejection isn't the date it happened, but the person it happened to. This is especially true because the sequence of names can be retained in chronological order. I'm switching the parentheticals. If there is more logic to this than I realized somebody can put it back. ---

Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08)
 
Last edited:
Sorry Rapplix. You still going to the MD only interview?
Also, good to see you at Hopkins!

Yea, I am. At this point, I'm not going to turn down any opportunities until I get at least one acceptance. Then, I can be more picky. It was great to see you too! I hope we both get in!
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08)
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail)
 
ToStrikeInfinit, in case you hadn't noticed, you're kind of a baller. I don't think you have to worry about checking the mail just yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree. BTW, Pyf thanks for the reformatting. It was bugging me as well. As a former production editor, I could not stand it. It was on my To Do list. Haha.
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08)
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

NYU: gliagirl (10/1/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08)
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08), brokenward (9/20/08)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

NYU: gliagirl (10/1/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08)
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08), brokenward (9/20/08), Waterlilly (9/20/08 email)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

NYU: gliagirl (10/1/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08)
 
I wonder when my UCSF rejection is going to come. I never even got a secondary. Maybe I'm not even worth rejecting... 😛
 
There is a surreal feeling in knowing that I am the most frequent contributor to this thread. Haha....🙂
 
And to add poignancy to my earlier comment...

Cornell:
RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08), brokenward (9/20/08), Waterlilly (9/20/08 email)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

NYU: gliagirl (10/1/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail), brokenward (9/25/2008)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08)
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08), brokenward (9/20/08), Waterlilly (9/20/08 email)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

NYU: gliagirl (10/1/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail), brokenward (9/25/2008)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08), RapplixGmed (10/7/08 email)
 
Et tu Repplix? Yale is being hyper selective. I am afraid that I did not kiss their a** enough in my essay and did not give enough praise about their "Yale System"....so 👎
 
Wow, looks like the flow of rejections has ebbed for now. *knock on wood* Still waiting for my UCSF rejection...
 
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08), brokenward (9/20/08), Waterlilly (9/20/08 email)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

NYU: gliagirl (10/1/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail), brokenward (9/25/2008), CancerKiller007 (10/8/08)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08), RapplixGmed (10/7/08 email)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cornell: RapplixGmed (9/13/08), sunshine8i8 (9/13/08), jab719 (9/15/08), Brokenward (9/15/08), GliaGirl (9/19/08), Synplast (9/23/08)

Duke: Morozovo (9/20/08 email), Fabricationary (9/20/08), brokenward (9/20/08), Waterlilly (9/20/08 email), britishmafia (10/14/08 email)

Indiana University: Brokenward (8/11/08)

Johns Hopkins: Calf (9/11/08), waterlilly (9/11/08)

NYU: gliagirl (10/1/08)

UCSF: Brokenward (9/22/08), Calf (9/26/08)

U of Minnesota Twin Cities: simlamblue (9/3/08), Fabricationary (9/5/08), reine1jb (9/11/08),

U Washington: Beebe (9/15/08 snail mail), britishmafia (8/28/08 called), pazan (9/1/08 snail mail), Fabricationary (9/5/08), Morozovo (9/25/08 snail mail), brokenward (9/25/2008), CancerKiller007 (10/8/08)

U Wisconsin: CancerKiller007 (9/22/08), reine1jb (9/22/08), Fabricationary (9/24/08 called)

WashU: RapplixGmed (9/23/08 snail mail), pyf (9/27/08 surface mail), Synplast (9/27/08 snail mail)

Yale: Brokenward (9/17/08), CancerKiller007 (9/19/08 Surface mail), britishmafia (9/29/08), RapplixGmed (10/7/08 email)[/quote]