Official 2008 Acceptance Thread Part II (A-S)

Started by Phoenix.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail)
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31)

Jesus Christ bro, you're going Royal Rumble on this process.
 
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail)
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31)
 
Downstate first acceptance
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), JH377 (1/3 Interview, 3/21 Snail Mail) Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail)
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I added JH377 to Downstate

Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14), bawer234 (I: 11/16, Acceptance 3/31 FAX, OOS)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail), JH377
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31
 
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail) ErinMG (interview 2/29, snail mail 3/31)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14), bawer234 (I: 11/16, Acceptance 3/31 FAX, OOS)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail), JH377
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31
 
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8), Lshapley (3/29)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail) ErinMG (interview 2/29, snail mail 3/31)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14), bawer234 (I: 11/16, Acceptance 3/31 FAX, OOS)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail), JH377
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31
 
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8), Lshapley (3/29)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail) ErinMG (interview 2/29, snail mail 3/31)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14), bawer234 (I: 11/16, Acceptance 3/31 FAX, OOS)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos), swim2006 (interview Oct., hold in Nov, A: 4/2 oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail), JH377
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31
 
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8), Lshapley (3/29)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail) ErinMG (interview 2/29, snail mail 3/31)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14), bawer234 (I: 11/16, Acceptance 3/31 FAX, OOS)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos), swim2006 (interview Oct., hold in Nov, A: 4/2 oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail), JH377
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31), mq123 (I:11/19, A:10/12)
 
Pleasant surprise in the mail today! Interviewed on 2/26/2008, the letter is postmarked 4/4/08 and dated 4/3/08. Good luck to others!
 
Albert Einstein (Yeshiva) - Ishboo3000 (11/6 interview, called office 1/15), yellowumbrella (9/18 int, called 1/15), Aceswild955 (11/7 interview, email 1/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/23, email 1/15), hope08 (10/22 interview, 1/15 email), Boogsie (early october, 01/15 email), BigMDT (1/15 email), vball20 (12/18 I, 1/17 email), jackson123 (12/13 I, 2/1 email), sunkisst30 (mid november interview, 1/15 email)
Albany- Dancer1986 (10/11 interview, email 12/17), mq123 (I:12/5, A: 12/17), gobears2007 (2/28 interview, email 3/6), LizBlackwellFan (2/15 email)
Baylor -carwreck (10/19 I; phone call 11/6), radi0headfan (interview 10/19, phone call 11/15); Noodleface (10/19 interview, phone call 12/1), entranced (10/19 interview, phone call 11/30), omgmedschool (10/19 interview, call 12/19), TheRealMD (9/21 interview, snail mail 12/24) Bowtie (9/21 Interview, Phone call 12/19), Jolie South (11/2 interview, call 1/18)
Bob's Backalley Medical College - VneZonyDostupa (11/9, Go Hobos!)
Boston University - Dr Stu (10/15, phone call), PaperMate30301 (1/8, phone call); carwreck (1/9, phone call), swim2006 (call on 1/8 or 1/9), pausey (call on 1/8), Lshapley (3/29)
Brown- Bonsai (interview 1/17, accepted 1/25), Azadi (interview 1/3, accepted 1/25)
Case Western - Flake0006 (10/15, IApply), st0w (10/15, iApply, Interview 9/11), boardem101 (10/16, IApply), ICanDoThis (10/16 midnight), HanginInThere (10/16, IApply); carwreck (10/24, iApply); Silvermoon (10/24, iApply), Blue128K (11/7, iApply); superwillis (12/5, iApply); someday17 (int 10/29, iApply 11/5); XerxesOfPersia (12/18 iApply); Snopearl (interview 11/30, iApply 12/18); AlaskaGrown (10/24, iApply, Interview 10/09); illixir (02/13, called, Interview 09/28); Great 08 (2/5 interview; 2/19 iApply) ErinMG (2/12 interview, 2/19 iApply), chemta2006 (I: 1/28, A: 2/5 iApply)
Columbia - MsJLewis (interview 10/15, accepted 3/5 snail mail)
Cornell (Weill) - MsJLewis (interview 10/03, 12/20 email), hope08 (interview 11/28, email 12/20!); Boogsie (12/20 email)
Creighton - Tropicana100 (10/15, 8:15am PST i called in); elderjack21 (10/15, called in); kanelope (10/15, they called me); Kypdurron5 (10/15 call); theNEWgirl (10/15, call); SoccerMD12 (10/24 call); ClockworkDoc (10/25, I called) Cheese11 (10/15, they called me); swim2006 (12/20 call); MDwannaBe81 (interview 2/1; 2/25, snail mail)
Dartmouth - midd kid (9/27 interview, 10/16 snail mail), Bonsai (9/20 interview, 10/17 snail mail), Snopearl (11/01 interview, 11/21 - snail mail dated 11/19), Crimson doc (interview 11/07 snail mail 1/22/08), Azadi (Int 1/10, 2/1 snail mail) ErinMG (interview 2/29, snail mail 3/31)
Drexel Med- DrAife (9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Redheadmed (1/14 interview, 2/14 acceptance to linkage program, 8/6 passed MCAT-made linkage), dth92 (9/26 interview - regular admissions, 10/19 acceptance letter), FastFourier(9/25 interview-EDP; 10/1 accepted email/then letter), Blue128K (Int. 10/18, Accept 11/3), medmaedchen (10/25 interview, 11/12 Acceptance letter); Boogsie (int: 12/01, letter: 01/10), jelly476 (Interview 1/4, Accepted via fax 2/29), lilmisssunshine (Interview: 1/29, Accepted: 3/14), bawer234 (I: 11/16, Acceptance 3/31 FAX, OOS)
East Carolina University - skinnylindsay (int 10/19, 12/13 mail); MDwannaBe81 (1/22 interview, 2/27 mail)
East Tenn. State University - elderjack21 (10/15, certified mail), Taylorcraft46 (10/17, certified mail), Newballsplease (10/17, certified mail; int 9/4), Kypdurron5 (certified mail)
Emory - dexterish (10/10 interview, 11/10 snail mail), hrdrck4evr (11/21 snail mail), LovelyMD (11/23 snail mail), sunkisst30 (11/25 snail mail), Dr Wustl OOS (11/26 snail mail), LVBBBabe (10/5 interview, 10/29 Letter dated, 12/1 Letter Received), MsJLewis (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), meddog (11/2 interview, 12/17 snail mail), royald (11/16 interview, 12/17 snail mail), sunnyskies (11/9 interview, 2/3 snail mail)
EVMS - fitnesspremed (called in), bsax007 (called in), lacesoutdan (snail 10/22), ashmarj (called 10/11, snail 10/23) humi1211 (called 10/29 interview 10/10), menelaus84 (EVMS called 11/2, Interview 10/12), NCgirl85 (I called 12/3, interview 11/2), rogerwilco (interviewed 11/16, called on 12/3), zeus 22 (interviewed 2/1, accepted 2/14)
George Washington - Phoenix. (10/15, 6:26 am email, 9/14 interview), yellowumbrella (10/15, email, 9/20 interview), Boogsie (email 10/15, int:, 09/13) humi1211 (10/17 email 9/25 interview), dancinRN1022 (email 10/31, int: 10/17), Flake0006 (snail mail 11/25, 9/21 interview), lacrossefiend73 (email from dean 11/29, int: 11/9), LoveableCoconut (email 11/28, interview 10/26), Someday17 (int 10/24 snail mail 12/15), lindindite (int. 10/23, snail received 12/31), rottiesrock (int 11/15 snail mail 1/5), asm436 (int: 12/5, email 1/10), QTCL13 (int 1/10, snail mail 1/25)
Georgetown - Dogmod (interview 9/10, snail 10/23), yellowumbrella (int 9/10, phone/snail mail 11/5)
Harvard - AlaskaGrown (email 3/21)
Hogwarts - blurry (owl 10/15), NotMeNow (flying paper 10/16), Picklesali (the headmaster floo'd into my fireplace 10/16), VneZonyDostupa (email 10/18), EyeballLove (Owl. I'm finally going to Hogwarts! Yay!), Dr OCD (11/14 by owl with scrubs on)
Hopkins - EggPLANTman (call 10/16), somethingpositi (call 10/16), alesdu1 (call 10/16), AlaskaGrown (Call 11/19, Int 9/28), peechykeen513 (Call 1/17), Azadi (Int 12/14, call 1/28)
Howard- Aaj117 (10/19, interview 9/18) , luckycharms08 (i called 10/19), Boogsie (12/3 email, int: 10/16), orthomodel (interview 10/24, accepted 12/21 phone). dancinRN1022 (int 10/17), drblackice (int 11/28, accepted 1/17 mail), UVABranch (int 3/25, call/email 4/15)
Indiana University - EddieIndy (int 9/12, snail 10/17), SoccerMD12 (int 9/5, snail 10/17), chickenlittle85 (int 9/5, snail 10/18), dochoov (int 9/12, snail 10/19), IUgrad (int 9/5, snail 11/19), dazlindz (int 10/3, snail 11/19), rachael1285 (int 9/12, snail 11/20), Green Apple (int 10/17, snail 11/23ish), MDee (Int: 10/17; snail 12/19), spart39 (Int: 9/12, snail 12/20), BigMDT (interview 11/7, email 12/21), Taliesinrk (Int: 9/5, snail 1/24)
Jefferson - plauto (10/15 phone call, 9/26 interview), Flake0006 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), Nataliemay24 (10/17 phone call, 10/10 interview), dth92 (interview 10/10, phone call 10/17), TrojanMatt (interview 10/17, phone call 10/24), QTCL13 (interview 10/3, missed phone call, letter 10/24), Bonsai (interview 10/17, phone call 10/31), Blue128K (Int. 10/17, Phone call 10/31), xcgirl (interview 10/31, phone call 11/7) Zendoc (Interview 10/31, ACCEPTANCE 11/7 - YEAH! PHONE CALL!), ladude626 (interview 10/31, accepted 11/7 phone call), kma83 (11/14 phone call), robbiekins (interview 12/5, accepted 12/12, phone call), LizBlackwellFan (phone call 2/27)
Kansas- Great 08 (I: 2/15 A: 3/10?)
Loma Linda University - acurax (I 10/30, A 12/19, phone call), coldweatherblue (I 10/9, A 1/18, phone call)
Louisiana State University New Orleans - Misty (interview 10/29, 11/6 snail), dexterish (I 10/16, 11/13 snail mail to Philly = slow), Deuce924 (Interview 9.18 Accepted 9.27), Inuranic
Loyola - Phoenix., Mouseonmtrcycle (10/26 letter), chickenlittle84 (interview at the end of October, snail mail 11/10), appleplshr (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/10, phone call), Ngaio84 (Interview: 12/4, Accepted: 12/17, snail mail)
Marshall-ArchiMed (12/20), vector2 (1/7, phone call)
Mayo- sc71football (interview 10/1, phone call 10/22), seville07 (phone call 10/22) frickonastick (interview 9/28, phone call 12/6), mimivirus (interview 12/3, phone call and e-mail 1/16), jacks mannequin (interview 11/9, phone call and email 1/16)
MSU-CHM - 2008orbust (phonecall), div0t17 (10/23, phone), dubes454 ( Complete 8/20, Interview 10/3, Accepted 11/6), Kris22003 (interview 11/6, phonecall 11/28), MiracleBeliever (phone call 12/11), Meem (interview 11/6, phonecall 1/8), MIsty (int. 1/25, call 2/5), Gigi333 (int 1/29, call 2/5)
Medical College of Georgia- sunnyskies (I 10/23, A 11/15), umokden (I 10/26, A 11/16 smail), bodonid (I 12-12; A 1-18), Deac27 (I: 10/25; A:1/18)
Medical College of Wisconsin - theNEWgirl (10/15, letter received), TeaKae (10/15), Tropicana100 (10/29, snail mail), LoyolaMD (interview 10/19, snail mail 10/29), PlayMeSomeMusic (interview 11/2, snail mail 11/14), Cheese11 (10/16, interviewed 10/5), seville07 (11/12, int. 11/2) Kiara08 (12/1, interviewed 11/16), knr228 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), drizzt3117 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), badasshairday (int. 11/16, snail mail 12/4), lilly16 (12/3, interviewed 11/16), yaihjai (interviewed 12/7, letter received 12/17, oos), nsxracingy2k (dated 12/14, oos), jaystarter (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, oos) ecca58 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/20, OOS), premd85 (interviewed 12/7, snail mail 12/19, OOS), hereIcome (interviewed 1/11, snail mail 1/22), tocems (Int 11/2, A 11/10), spilledmilk (int: 1/11 A: 1/22), Booyah85 (int: 1/25, A:2/02), MNgirl66 (int: 1/25, A: 2/4, snail mail), neurochic (I: 1/25, A: 2/4 snail mail), SCRDoc (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Starry0916 (int: 2/8, A: 2/19, snail mail), Penguin18 (int: 12/7, A:12/17)
Medical University of South Carolina - cofcemt (9/27, letter), meddog (interview 10/5, letter 11/2), docdagamecock (interview 11/9, letter 12/1), rwessinger23 (interview 10/5, letter 11/3), drblackice (interview 11/2, letter 12/1)
Meharry- orthomodel (interview 11/15, accepted 12/22 snail mail), FuturePhysician (I: 11/9, A: 1/12 email 1/22 snail mail)
Mercer SOM- bodonid (12/12 phone call)
Morehouse- aaj117(interview 10/5, acceptance letter 12/17), MDee (Interview 10/12, letter 12/15), dancinRN1022 (int 10/05, A:12/17)
Mount Sinai - DrunkMD (11/19 email, mid-Oct interview), Green Apple (11/19 email, early Nov interview), muireinin (11/19 email, 11/2 interview), Sigurros (interview mid October), MsJLewis (12/19 email, 11/27 interview), BigMDT (email 12/19), LEdaddy (12/19 email, 11/12 interview), TrojanMatt (1/18 email, 1/4 interview)
NEOUCOM - custard (11/15 interview, 12/20 acceptance via phone)
Northwestern University (Feinberg) - borat2008 (10/30 interview, 12/7 snail mail), msjlewis ( 11/9 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Bonsai (10/2 interview, 12/10 snail mail), Sigurros(interview mid October), alesdu1 (10/5, 12/10 snail mail), pausey (3/3 snail mail)
NYMC - NycNerd (12/5 email, interview 9/27), doctorfunk85 (12/5 email, interview 10/1), UofM527 (12/5 email, interview 10/3), Julietcf14 (12/5 email, interview 9/25), blargh (12/5 email, interview 9/24), doctorverardoll (int 10/11, 12/20 email), Rooter76 (int 10/29, 12,20 email), Ooompa (int 10/31, email 12/20), lemon tree (int 10/11, 12/20 email), go lakers (int 11/12, email 1/28), spilledmilk (int 11/28ish, email 1/28), Aceswild955 (int 11/21, email 1/28), GL68 (int 12/5, email 2/26)
Ohio State - NotMeNow (10/16 8:17am email, 10/8 interview), UofM527 (10/16 email, 10/10 interview), mordounhas (10/16 email, 9/17 interview), Dancer1986 (10/16 email, 10/1 interview), marylou (10/16 email), yeAHHHH (10/16 email, 10/8 interview), LameDonkey (10/16 email, 9/19 Interview), Johannen (10/30 status pace, 10/15 interview), magic1869 (10/30 status page, 10/22 interview), seville07 (10/30 status page) starlight04 (11/6 status page), Orbo (12/7 email, 10/29 int), s_winters369 (12/7 e-mail, 10/1 interview), chemta2006 (I: 2/11, A: 2/26 status page), kiara08 (I: 2/25, A: 3/13) rkcndy133 (I: 2/27, A: 3/13), sandydoc (Int 2/26/08, postmarked 4/4/08 and dated 4/3/08)
Oregon Health and Science University - Tropicana (11/13, snail mail, OOS) , OldFolkDoc (12/27, snail mail, OOS), Lshapley (3/10, phonecall)
Penn State - bwm5000 (9/14 interview, 10/18 snail mail), wutwinb (10/23 interview, 10/31 snail mail), Rowdy (9/26 interview, 11/5 snail mail), M1Tanker (10/8 interview, 11/19 snail mail), Melnaislacis (10/13 int, 11/26 snail mail oos); superwillis (10/26 interview, 12/05 snail mail oos), PaperMate30301 (11/7 interview, 12/17 snail mail oos), lilmisssunshine (10/26 interview, 12/21 snail mail), fitnesspremed (mid-feb. interview, 3/14 snail, oos), swim2006 (interview Oct., hold in Nov, A: 4/2 oos)
Rosalind Franklin- Phoenix, blargh (snail mail), bashini (snail mail), Crimson Doc(I 9/25 10/20 Snail), NKMgrad student (snail mail), Mouseonmtrcycle (11/28, snail), Ooompa( int 11/6, snail mail 11/28), KCT15 (int late Nov, 12/17 snail mail), fashionista317 (int 11/28, snail mail 12/21), hereIcome (int 11/27, snail mail 12/21)
Rush - IntoTheWild (12/5 snail mail, 10/24 interview), cushie (12/12 snail mail, 11/21 interview), UofM527 (12/13 snail mail, 11/7 interview), fashionista317 (12/13 snail mail, 10/31 interview), theantidrug4u (12/26 snail mail, 11/14 interview), shiftingmirage (12/18 snail mail, I: 11/19), Zendoc (12/27 snail mail, Interview 11/14)
San Juan Bautista- UVABranch (int 4/7, acceptance letter dated 4/9)
Southern Illinois - thRob (9/26 interview, 10/20 AWPA, 2/13 acceptance), cushie (11/9 AWPA, 10/23 interview), megboo (12/18 AWPA, 12/4 interview), bcat85 (AWPA 12/21)
St. Louis University - MFrenkie, IntoTheWild (10/15 email, 9/25 interview), Ooompa (10/15 email/ 9/11 interview), [pj] (10/15 email, 9/17 interview), SilverMoon (10/15 email), futureMDderm (10/15 email, 9/11 interview), mc4435 (10/15 email), wutwinb( email 10/15, interview 9/11), LVBBBabe (11/7 e-mail, interview 10/23), Crimson Doc (I 10/15, 11/7 e-mail), Lilmissdoctor (Interview Oct.22, 11/7 e-mail), Ishboo3000 (I 10/23, email 11/15), thulasip (Interviewed 10/22, email 12/5), fashionista317 (I 11/12, email 12/5), horhay1241 (I 11/12,email 12/14), Wind Up Bird (I 11/20, email 12/20), swim2006 (I 12/4, email 1/3), daman4886 (I 11/26, email 1/3), bcat85 (I 12/17, e-mail), spilledmilk (int: 9/18, A: 10/15 email), kristwt323 (I 1/22, email 2/05), sawood (I 2/01, A 3/10)
Stanford University - AlaskaGrown (Int 11/01, Phone call 01/10)
Stewart University - Picklesali (12/26, Merry Christmas to me!)
SUNY Buffalo - Dancer1986 (10/16 online status change, 8/29 interview), SigurRos(same as previous), dancinRN1022 (interview 9/19, status change 10/16), dcgirl2007 (10/19), yaniv34 (10/26, online), MDRus (status page, 10/16), familydoctobe (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), Aceswild955 (interview 11/28, status change 11/29), lemon tree (int oct, status change 10/16), kelf
SUNY Downstate - mongmong (10/20 snail mail), ec2190 (10/20 snail mail), doctorfunk85 (interviewed 9/11, acceptance 10/22 snail mail), pokimee (10/20, snail mail), Flake0006 (11/15 snail mail), vbh61422 (11/15 snail mail), Sigurros (interview in September) aaj117(interview 9/26, 12/17 snail mail), PaperMate30301 (10/31 interview, 12/29 snail mail), Aceswild955 (interview 11/14, snail mail), JH377
SUNY Stony Brook - Sillydoc2230 (10/15 i called), NycNerd (10/15 i called), prettymonkey (10/15 i called), ParvatiP (10/15), yaniv34 (10/25), Doctor Doodle07 (10/25) aaj117(unofficial phone call 11/26, interview 11/9), DrDugger (11/30 DHL express package), jj52786 (int 12/6 DHL package 12/14 !!!), aceswild955 (int 12/30, DHL 1/9), codenamekris (int 3/6, acceptance 4/7)
SUNY Upstate - NoUse4aName1286 (10/15), prettymonkey (10/15 they called), Flake0006 (10/15 phone), SigurRos (10/15), sablantois (10/15 they called), dancinRN1022 (int 9/26, they called 10/17), HanginInThere (int 9/26, they called 10/17), bashini (they called 10/15), TinyHineyRikki (Int. 10/01; called 10/26), Dancer1986 (Int. 10/10, Acceptance 11/12 Over Phone), pokimee (Int 10/17, Acceptance 11/20 phone), hope08 (interview 10/17, phone call 11/26!), NervousPreMed87 (Int 11/14, Accepted 12/14 over the phone), familydoctobe (int 11/21, accepted 1/8 over phone (they first tried to call 12/20)), zeus22 (int 12/5, accepted 1/10 over phone), BigRedder (int 12/18, phone call 1/28), chalo (int 1/16, accepted 2/13 over phone--first tried on 2/12), Cestmoi (int 1/23 call 1/31), LeLu (I:3/5, A:3/31), mq123 (I:11/19, A:10/12)