OFFICIAL 2008 Interview Invite Thread!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard back from UT. I interviewed there in late February but haven't heard anything back. I'm getting nervous because they're my top choice.

Thanks,
Jen

I received an e-mail offering me admission to University of Toledo on 3/14, but have decided to decline. Hope this is good news for you!

Members don't see this ad.

I received an invite to a second interview. (Not sure if other students will also be getting a 2nd interview as I've never heard of this before.)

Call Kristy at their office and find out. I just called about the status of my application and she'll pull up your file and tell you what is happening with it.

Members don't see this ad :)
After I responded to the DCT, she emailed me back that night that final deliberations would be made on Friday afternoon and that she would be making calls to her interviewees (I was matched w/ her lab) on Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. She did call me yesterday, but I'm not sure if you have the same POI or if she was able to reach everyone yet. As far as I know, the final list was made Friday -- but it still might take a few days for them to call. Good luck!

UNCG STUDENT HERE - we have not invited anyone yet (I am writing this on 2/2/09). The invites will go out within a week or so...and the interview dates are 2/27 and 3/2....just for your 411 :) I know someone was asking about phone interviews with us, and the only reason we strictly don't do that is because we are VERY interested in personal and social skills...students in our program are generally very outgoing, nice, and fun! :)

Oh God, I saw the post about the EMU second interview and nearly had a heart attack.

UNCG STUDENT HERE - we have not invited anyone yet (I am writing this on 2/2/09). The invites will go out within a week or so...and the interview dates are 2/27 and 3/2....just for your 411 :) I know someone was asking about phone interviews with us, and the only reason we strictly don't do that is because we are VERY interested in personal and social skills...students in our program are generally very outgoing, nice, and fun! :)

I think there may be some confusion, since this thread is from last year.

Anyone here from SLU (saint louis university) or Central Michigan yet about interview invites?

Since this thread is from last year - maybe it could be locked to avoid confusion?

hey everyone,
sorry if this is a repeat of something that has been talked about already but I just joined...

has anyone heard from SDSU/UCSD?

thanks a million :)

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about the reputation of the clinical PsyD program at Pacific University in Oregon. In particular how does the program compare with the PsyD program at Denver? Feel free to PM me! Thanks!

If you do a search for Pacific, it should turn up some relatively recent posts about it. IIRC, someone posted about some changes over there about class size, etc.

I agree, we should either lock this thread, or sticky the other one.

Yes, please lock it--I keep seeing the list of schools and freaking out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.