Official 2011-2012 Match Result Thread

Started by DocTalk12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocTalk12

Trying to follow the blueprint...
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thought we could get it all started:

I will be at my #1 choice Baylor/ UT- Houston in 2013!

Hope they are some of you that will be joining me 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone. Welcome to the best kept secret in medicine( although less secret all the time)

Congrats from me especially to the new Mayo resident. I will be your senior when you are PGY-2 so feel free to pm me if we already don't know each other.
 
Looks like SDNers match at their #1. Congrats to everyone and especially the Mayo people! Welcome to the PM&R family.
 
Matched at Albert Einstein Montefiore Medical Center. Not my #1, but I'm happy I get to stay in NY.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent out an email to PD/ Docs I interviewed with, don't think it can hurt!
 
Last edited: