*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

Started by sjv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
School: Pittsburgh
Notification date: 8/27/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OH
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/10/15
Application complete date: 7/6/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.55 sci, 3.63 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/21/21/No
 
Last edited:
Got a rejection letter from Nova via snail mail... +pity+<---LOL!!!! :claps:No biggie... It wasn't my #1 choice anyway... Plus, I prefer this than to keep hanging and waiting... I'm sure with my credentials I'll be accepted somewhere else... 🙂 👍

The good old "doesn't matter they rejected me I didn't really want them anyway (even though I really did)". I like that positivity though 👍
 
6th Interview!🙂
School: Roseman
Notification Date and Method: 08/27/15 and Email
Residency: FL
Mail-out date: 07/02/15
App Complete: 07/07/15
GPAs/GPSo: 3.60/3.62
DAT(AA/TS/PAT/Reading): 20/21/20/24
 
Interview #2

School: Minnesota
Notification Date: August 27
Method of Notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail out date: July 2nd
GPA: 3.58 sgpa, 3.6 ogpa
DAT AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Below17?: 20/21/23/19/ Yes I got 16 on QR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #3

School: Midwestern AZ
Notification Date: August 28
Method of Notification: Email
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail out date: July 7th
Interview Date: January 11
GPA: 3.4 sgpa, 3.5 ogpa
DAT AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Below17?: 19/19/23/20/ none
 
Interview #2
School: Roseman
Notification date:
8/27/2015
Interview date: 09/18/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7
/31/2015
Application complete date: 07/30/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.27
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17): 21
/21/20/23/no
 
Interview before my stuff even mailed! :horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns:

Interview #1

School: Nebraska
Notification date:
8/27/2015!!!!!
Interview date: 09/14/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: ND
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/28/2015!!!!!
Application complete date: 07/22/15
GPA (science, overall): BCP: 3.87 Science: 3.89 Non-science: 3.91 Total: 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC):
AA:20 TS:19 OC: 20 GC: 20 Bio: 19 RC: 22 QR:18 PAT: 18....
 
Interview #2!!!
School: Roseman
Notification date: 8/28/2015
Method of notification: Email
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/23/2015
Supplementary Application complete date: 7/12/2015
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/24/20/no
 
Interview #5 🙂
School: University of Maryland
Notification date: 8/28/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application complete date: 6/13/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.45 (3.56 without +/-), 3.6 (3.68 without +/-)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/22/21/none
 
The good old "doesn't matter they rejected me I didn't really want them anyway (even though I really did)". I like that positivity though 👍
You are welcome to think that I'm just saying this cause I got the rejection letter but I'm telling the truth. I'm not going to go in detail the reasons why I applied there nor why they weren't my #1 choice. I'm just going to say that I had already made my mind to not go there before I got the rejection letter. And you can believe me or not. That's your choice 😀
 
You are welcome to think that I'm just saying this cause I got the rejection letter but I'm telling the truth. I'm not going to go in detail the reasons why I applied there nor why they weren't my #1 choice. I'm just going to say that I had already made my mind to not go there before I got the rejection letter. And you can believe me or not. That's your choice 😀
All your comments in the Nova thread that suddenly dried up once you got rejected suggest otherwise, but if you insist...
 
Interview #5 🙂
School: University of Maryland
Notification date: 8/28/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application complete date: 6/13/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.45 (3.56 without +/-), 3.6 (3.68 without +/-)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/22/21/none
Congrats! When did you get the supplemental?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School:
U of D Mercy
Notification date: 8/25/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/14/15
Application complete date: 7/14/15
GPA: 3.62 bcp/3.68 sGPA/3.72 oGPA
DAT: 21 AA/20 TS/23 PAT
 
I too am rooting for u guys. Applying even once is already exhausting and to do it again takes huge discipline and determination. I'm sure adcoms will see that!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview!
School: University of Maryland
Notification date: 8/28/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application complete date: 6/19/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.9, 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):20/21/21/19/no
 
Interview #3 !!!
School:
MOSDOH
Notification date: 8/28/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/15
Application complete date: 6/30/15
GPA: 3.93 sGPA/3.94 oGPA
DAT: 22 AA/23 TS/23 PAT
 
Interview #1
School:
NOVA
Notification date: 07/15/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: AL
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25/15
Application complete date: 08/01/15
GPA: 3.5 sGPA/3.71 oGPA
DAT: 22 AA/23 TS/20 PAT Nothing lower than 20

Interview #2
School:
UAB
Notification date: 08/07/15
Method of notification: Phone call
Residency: AL
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25/15
Application complete date: 08/01/15
GPA: 3.5 sGPA/3.71 oGPA
DAT: 22 AA/23 TS/20 PAT Nothing lower than 20

Interview #3
School:
Maryland
Notification date: 08/28/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: AL
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25/15
Application complete date: 08/01/15
GPA: 3.5 sGPA/3.71 oGPA
DAT: 22 AA/23 TS/20 PAT Nothing lower than 20