You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I Official 2016 COMLEX Level 1 Experiences and Scores Thread
Started by Throwaway01
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, I'm somewhat confused as to why they would want to wait until the 5th to release the scores. I doubt they are working on it over the 3 day holiday weekend...I've started day drinking- I hope your happy! Just release out scores already!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Anybody know if there is a certain time of the day they hit send/release?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A couple weeks out from my test date... For anyone who has taken COMLEX, would it be a huge waste of time to pull out my anatomy atlas in order to brush up on NMS anatomy, cranial nerve/peripheral nerves, dermatomes, and general landmarks?
FA has been great, but they really skimp on anatomy so I don't feel prepared for it. I've been hearing from classmates who just took it that a lot of questions require you to know specific locations and anatomy that wasn't covered in FA whatsoever. Not sure if an atlas would be overkill though.
I actually think the most helpful thing is to go through the anatomy charts at the end of green book. I think it's overlooked alot, but I think it's actually really testable. To me It seems like the way nerves muscles and dermatomes are tested is how it is in green book. Also it's good for knowing origin and insertion stuff ie. What attaches to navicular v. Cuneiform v. Cuboid sort of stuff. I thought Form A comsae was helpful for practicing too.
June 28- Finally we get our scores back
June 29- Ok fine an extra day hasn't killed anyone before.. Today is the day
June 30-
June 29- Ok fine an extra day hasn't killed anyone before.. Today is the day
June 30-
I spoke to them today. If they don't release them by tomorrow (Friday), they are closed for the weekend and for the 4th (Monday) so we won't get them until the 5th
So there is a possibility they will release them tomorrow? I thought they didn't release scores on Fridays... Really do not want to have to wait all weekend!
So there is a possibility they will release them tomorrow? I thought they didn't release scores on Fridays... Really do not want to have to wait all weekend!
There is no rule that says they never do it but they try to avoid Fridays because they don't want us to have to wait the weekend if there are problems. They said for sure it won't be over the weekend or Monday so that leaves a small chance on Friday, otherwise it'll be Tuesday
Oh how considerate of themThere is no rule that says they never do it but they try to avoid Fridays because they don't want us to have to wait the weekend if there are problems. They said for sure it won't be over the weekend or Monday so that leaves a small chance on Friday, otherwise it'll be Tuesday
We have a 7 day window while the next batch has a 2 day window.. Solid just solid work
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Based on the email I got, sounds like we're getting them Tuesday afternoon. Can't even be surprised right nowWe have a 7 day window while the next batch has a 2 day window.. Solid just solid work
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Based on the email I got, sounds like we're getting them Tuesday afternoon. Can't even be surprised right now
If you don't mind me asking what did the email say?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It was about a comment I left after the test and said if I have further questions contact them by Tuesday at noon so I'm assuming they can't make changes after that and that means we get our scores then?! Maybe not idk haha
Anyone else feeling demoralized after that exam today?! 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who has taken COMSAE form E: do you know of somewhere akin to the NBME discussions where I might be able to check out some answers? My internet search hasn't been fruitful (shocking...)
It was horribleAnyone else feeling demoralized after that exam today?! 🙁
Took it today.
Just terrible. I feel like my efforts studying for step 1 and the green book were worthless for this exam.
Just terrible. I feel like my efforts studying for step 1 and the green book were worthless for this exam.
I'll be happy with a 405 after that today. What the hell was that.
Wow. What a joke of a test. I was asked the same question literally 8 times with the exact same presentation. Other times there would be answers to a previous question on the same block, so you could go back and change the answer!
The greenbook didn't help for OMM.
Sounds like everyone else's experience.
The greenbook didn't help for OMM.
Sounds like everyone else's experience.
Wow. What a joke of a test. I was asked the same question literally 8 times with the exact same presentation. Other times there would be answers to a previous question on the same block, so you could go back and change the answer!
The greenbook didn't help for OMM.
Sounds like everyone else's experience.
I think I know what questions you're talking about lol.
Frustration is knowing that people who took the exam on Friday June 10th get their scores tomorrow while those of us who took the exam on Monday June 13 have to wait two more weeks 😡
You don't understand frustration unless you took your exam in May and were given a 7 day period of when scores could be released and of course releasing it the last day.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When you guys get your scores back please please please post your results and previous tests for those of us still in limbo for a few weeks. You're all gonna ace it!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
NBOME site says it's down for maintenance from 8:30-9:30 tomorrow night. Hopefully that doesn't mean they're waiting until then to post them...
According to Reddit another student called and they don't except a delay in scores to be released
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bummercentral time
This is unbelievable. The only release date that's a range and they can't even do that.the nbome is on eastern time right? So they have 20 minutes left to post the scores today?
It's unbelievable, yet somehow believable
This is unbelievable. The only release date that's a range and they can't even do that.
Confirmed.central time
Unbelievable.agreed, i got a 599 but definitely just happy I passed. Not sure what it means really though. it says a 600 is 84th percentile on the nbome score converter604! Still really don't know what that means though, it feels much more difficult to gauge what a "good" score is on the COMLEX vs on the USMLE
4/10 COMSAE form A - 549
4/25 COMSAE form D - 563
5/29 COMSAE form C - 628
5/31 COMLEX Level I - 687
Materials used to study: First Aid 2016, Comquest, Uworld, Firecracker, SketchyMedical, and the green book
4/25 COMSAE form D - 563
5/29 COMSAE form C - 628
5/31 COMLEX Level I - 687
Materials used to study: First Aid 2016, Comquest, Uworld, Firecracker, SketchyMedical, and the green book
606 on COMLEX, got a 581 on COMSAE D
Didn't really study for COMLEX, but I did read Savarese the day before, and just studied the usual for Step.
Didn't really study for COMLEX, but I did read Savarese the day before, and just studied the usual for Step.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UWSA1 (3/05/16) 238
UWSA2 (04/10/16) 245
NBME 15 (04/22) 251
NBME 13 (05/01) 258
NBME 16 (05/11) 271, really lucky
NBME 17 (05/18) 260, luck again
Free 117 (05/21) 95%, made some stupid mistakes
NBME 18 (05/22) 258
COMSAE D (04/25): 615
COMLEX 1 (05/27): 720's
UWSA2 (04/10/16) 245
NBME 15 (04/22) 251
NBME 13 (05/01) 258
NBME 16 (05/11) 271, really lucky
NBME 17 (05/18) 260, luck again
Free 117 (05/21) 95%, made some stupid mistakes
NBME 18 (05/22) 258
COMSAE D (04/25): 615
COMLEX 1 (05/27): 720's
I can't even describe how happy I was to receive my score. COMLEX was a really ridiculous test and I walked out feeling as defeated as anyone. The following were my scores leading up to the actual COMLEX exam.
12/26/2015 – COMSAE C - 457
1/17/2016 – COMSAE A – 520
2/17/2016 – COMSAE B – 500
3/4/2016 – COMSAE E – 564
3/13/2016 – Uworld Assessment 1 - 209
4/15/2016 – NBME 12 – 198
4/29/2016 – NBME 13 – 205
5/21/2016 – NBME 15 – 237
06/03/2016 – Uworld Assessment 2 - 239
06/04/2016 – NBME 18 – 241
Uworld First Pass – 64%
Uworld Second Pass – 78%
COMBANK Second Pass – 75% (Don’t remember 1st pass)
COMLEX: 705
Good luck to everyone!
12/26/2015 – COMSAE C - 457
1/17/2016 – COMSAE A – 520
2/17/2016 – COMSAE B – 500
3/4/2016 – COMSAE E – 564
3/13/2016 – Uworld Assessment 1 - 209
4/15/2016 – NBME 12 – 198
4/29/2016 – NBME 13 – 205
5/21/2016 – NBME 15 – 237
06/03/2016 – Uworld Assessment 2 - 239
06/04/2016 – NBME 18 – 241
Uworld First Pass – 64%
Uworld Second Pass – 78%
COMBANK Second Pass – 75% (Don’t remember 1st pass)
COMLEX: 705
Good luck to everyone!
Did anyone score below 600?? Haha congrats to all those who have posted so far. Amazing scores.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Comsae form D 448Did anyone score below 600?? Haha congrats to all those who have posted so far. Amazing scores.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Comsae form C 437
66% u world
Comlex 548
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 294
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 851

