****Official Acceptance Thread for C/O 2014****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and merged a couple of similar threads and make them a sticky. Here's a complete list of all the "Official Class of 2014" threads that have been created so far. If your school doesn't have a thread (please do a search first), feel free to create one and PM me with the link and I'll update the list. If I've misspelled something or left out a school, post the school name and link and I'll update this thread. Congratulations everyone for your hard work! :thumbup:

Arizona
Baylor
Boston
Buffalo
Case
Columbia
Colorado
Creighton
Detroit-Mercy
Harvard
Houston
Howard
Iowa
Indiana
Kentucky
Loma Linda
Louisville
Marquette
Meharry
Maryland
MCG
Midwestern
Michigan
Minnesota
MUSC
Nebraska
Nova
NYU
OHSU
OSU
San Antonio
Stony Brook
SIU
Temple
Tennessee
Tufts
UAB
UConn
UCSF
UCLA
UF
UIC
UMDNJ
UMKC
UNC
UNLV
Oklahoma
UPenn
Pacific
Pittsburgh
USC
UW
VCU
Western
WVU

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I could find an official thread for our year, so I thought I'd start this one in preparation for tonight. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I was going to do the same but you beat me to it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr PJ is that your real pic? or did you swipe it from someone else? just curious . . .

Let's do this in a civilized manner like it has been done in the rejection thread.

If you are posting an acceptance do it in BLUE TYPING JUST LIKE THIS IT TAKES 2 SECONDS

All other conversation leave in regular black writing like this.

Format (Copy and Paste)

School:
AADSAS Mailing Date:
Secondary App Mailed and/or Check Cashed:
Interview Date:
GPA/sGPA/AA/PAT:
Type of Notification:
Reason:

I can't believe we are actually here and I might actually get to be apart of this acceptance thread. :luck::xf:

Let's do this in a civilized manner like it has been done in the rejection thread.

If you are posting an acceptance do it in BLUE TYPING JUST LIKE THIS IT TAKES 2 SECONDS

All other conversation leave in regular black writing like this.

Format (Copy and Paste)

School:
AADSAS Mailing Date:
Secondary App Mailed and/or Check Cashed:
Interview Date:
GPA/sGPA/AA/PAT:
Type of Notification:
Reason:

do we have to put our reason for being accepted?

do we have to put our reason for being accepted?

:laugh: Not only that, I think the info isn't really necessary for an acceptance. I see the good intention in it though. IMO the school name and the method you received the info should suffice.

Should we edit the name of the thread to have "C/O"?

any idea what time the emails are sent tomorrow? might help me sleep a little if i know they don't come until the afternoon!

Don't mean to hi-jack mueladeljuicio, appreciate the thread :) but didn't know if people wanted to "C/O" in the title (edits can't be made to the title unfortunately). If everyone wants to post in the other thread thats cool too, but just made this one to test the waters.

We're all almost at the finish line. Good luck to everyone, lets hope we all hear some good news very soon! :luck:

Don't mean to hi-jack mueladeljuicio

I think "'Sorry' to hi-jack mueladeljuicio" would be more appropriate... This is going to be confusing now, because we're going to have to look at both threads every time. I think one person needs to delete his/hers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I think one needs to be deleted, just out of preference for correct grammar, I like the C/O title

any idea what time the emails will be sent out tomorrow? might help me sleep better tonight if i know they're coming in the afternoon or something...thanks and good luck!

any idea what time the emails will be sent out tomorrow? might help me sleep better tonight if i know they're coming in the afternoon or something...thanks and good luck!

I think I remember Temple saying 8am, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If you look at last year, the floodgates really opened up with posted acceptances around 8:30 AM Central time.

if someone can tell me how, i'll delete mine...
Hey mueladeljuicio, sorry for hijacking. You've contributed positively to the forums and I greatly appreciate you lightening the mood with your countdown photos. I've sent a PM to mods and hopefully they can merge the two threads.

This thread should have been made by the person with the first acceptance...just saying.

The lucky guy/gal who gets mail a day early.

This thread should have been made by the person with the first acceptance...just saying.

The lucky guy/gal who gets mail a day early.

Yeah, but that lucky person may just be so excited that they just start posting "JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO X SCHOOL!" threads instead of making a productive and organized post in an acceptance thread...I think this will be better so we don't have ten million acceptance threads on the main page.

Yeah, but that lucky person may just be so excited that they just start posting "JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO X SCHOOL!" threads instead of making a productive and organized post in an acceptance thread...I think this will be better so we don't have ten million acceptance threads on the main page.

hahahaha

touche

Am I really first!?? JUST got a phone call from Marquette!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! Best of luck to everyone... hope we all get into our #1s :) :) :)

congrats Kallie!

youre the envy of everybody here : )

Looks like I'm second ... just got a phone call from Marquette as well!! It's a real dream come true!! :D

Good luck everyone!!

Looks like I'm second ... just got a phone call from Marquette as well!! It's a real dream come true!! :D

Good luck everyone!!

Did you just get it or was it a message?

Your call was after 5PM (Marquette time)?

accepted at Marquette! thank God, good luck to the rest of you :D

Did they mention if you will get a letter or email as well?

Are you guys in or out of state? Marquette peeps

for the ones that got a call from marquette..are u guys instate or out of state???

I'm dieing right now... my buddy has been on the phone with something urgent for a while now so I don't know if Marquette is calling. :scared:

Yeah this is pretty nerve wrecking right now!

Ok so I am freaking out now. Does this mean I didn't get in if I didn't get a call today?