OFFICIAL: Accepted, Waitlisted, Rejected

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R4)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*U. Wisconsin* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Northwestern* (A0, W0, R3)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R10)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*Wake Forest* (A0, W0, R3)
*Wayne State* (A0, W0, R2)
*Vanderbilt* (A0, W0, R4)

Members don't see this ad.

Still in denial, but I'll post my JHU rejection. Those bastards!

(I just know the formatting of the message will be screwed up....so sorry ahead of time before people start complaining)

TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R6)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R10)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

Sorry to hear about all these JHU rejections. If it makes anyone feel any better, they told me over the phone that they would not be offering me an interview when I called and tried to coordinate interview dates, and then took months to actually write the letter rejecting me.

TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, (BUT LEAVE THE BOLD CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LIST OF SCHOOLS) AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R6)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R10)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

Members don't see this ad :)
Another JHU; I would have liked to see them take more than 6 days from "file complete" to "rejection". :(

TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, (BUT LEAVE THE BOLD CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LIST OF SCHOOLS) AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R7)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R11)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

I obviously don't have any schools to add, I just want to tell you guys that I waiting as anxiously as you for the first number to appear in the "A" group. May have to break out the champagne! Any bets on which school it will be or which SDN member?

probably jeff or one of the jersey/texas schools. they started interviewing people super early

Flipping through MSAR, the earliest notification date I have seen for regular applicants is Oct.1. So maybe that will be the day for a few people.

Originally posted by Ma!
I obviously don't have any schools to add, I just want to tell you guys that I waiting as anxiously as you for the first number to appear in the "A" group. May have to break out the champagne! Any bets on which school it will be or which SDN member?

Yes, I got two bets::

Jot or Relatively Prime.

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
Jot or Relatively Prime.

see, i wouldn't say jot, because he's just getting all of his impending interviews. the MSTP process is a little slower than regular MD 'cause they've got more forms to fill out and such, as i read from their conference. i'd say RP, or maybe xaelia or geneman also have had some ridiculously early interviews already.

Originally posted by mws99
Flipping through MSAR, the earliest notification date I have seen for regular applicants is Oct.1. So maybe that will be the day for a few people.

I thought I read on the AAMC website schools are not allowed to mail acceptances till Oct. 15th.

Yeah, they can't. Not until after Oct. 15.

Originally posted by seaworthc
I thought I read on the AAMC website schools are not allowed to mail acceptances till Oct. 15th.

Oops, you're right. Oct.1 is when Early decision people are notified.

Originally posted by DW
see, i wouldn't say jot, because he's just getting all of his impending interviews. the MSTP process is a little slower than regular MD 'cause they've got more forms to fill out and such, as i read from their conference. i'd say RP, or maybe xaelia or geneman also have had some ridiculously early interviews already.

I, along with many others, will receive decisions from Vanderbilt mailed on Oct. 15th. Pittsburgh won't notify until February. My upcoming Case Western and Jefferson interviews likely will not have gone to committee in time to be mailed on Oct. 15th. So, unless I get incredibly lucky with Vanderbilt (didn't have a _great_ vibe from my interview), and the U.S. Mail is on my team, I won't be the first. :)

But thanks for the thought! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
JHU. This was expected, but still dissappointing.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R8)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R11)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

First, second, or last, I hope we all cross the finish line. That's what counts.

adding another Hopkins....no love from Baltimore

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R11)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
[/B]

Adding Northwestern from a week or so ago...

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Northwestern* (A0, W0, R4)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R11)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] +pissed+

Originally posted by scienceriot
Mainly to see if I am too inept to follow the instructions...seems like I'm always the one jacking up the pretty bolding on other list-y threads like this.

Not bad, but don't forget to delete the codes at the end! :p ;) I hope you don't feel too bad about Stanford. They're impossible! (and what's up with no bathrooms in the library? :rolleyes: )

bumping up the useful threads.

Originally posted by SMW
I hope you don't feel too bad about Stanford. They're impossible! (and what's up with no bathrooms in the library? :rolleyes: )

Sanford doesn't have bathrooms in the library... sheesh with the amount of water I drink, no bathrooms in the library is reason enough for me not to apply. I would definetly not be happy at the school.:D :D

best of luck (and wishes for large bladders) for the rest of the stanford applicants. ;)

Is being placed on "Hold" the same as ebing waitlisted? Thats what they told me what was happening to my app at Tulane.
-CT

Originally posted by CRAZYTERP
Is being placed on "Hold" the same as ebing waitlisted? Thats what they told me what was happening to my app at Tulane.
-CT

Well Hold usually means you don't have an interview? They're waiting on more apps before they decide if they should offer you and interview, I think. Waitlist means you've been interviewed, but they're waiting to see how many people that have been accepted will matriculate, and then they'll decide whom to take off the waiting list.

I think that's right. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

-RA

Originally posted by Ma!

well....at my temple interview, they said they would be mailing out my decision on the 15th of October....:scared: :scared: :scared:

i'll let you all know how it goes!

Rejection from Northwestern today (presecondary-the first of many, I'm sure).

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Northwestern* (A0, W0, R5)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R12)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
[/B] [/B][ [/B]

Oh well. 2.3% acceptance rate isn't very promising anyways.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R12)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
[/B] [/B][ [/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

We can't lose hope!!! All we need is ONE acceptance from ONE school and we're good to go! We'll get through the rejections to get to the acceptance!

Originally posted by chopsuey
well....at my temple interview, they said they would be mailing out my decision on the 15th of October....:scared: :scared: :scared:

i'll let you all know how it goes!

You're gonna make it, Chops. I just know it.

I still can't believe there are no EDP acceptances on this list. I assumed when they all say that you will be notified by Oct. 1, that it would normally be earlier than that. I am glad I didn't apply EDP, because if you get rejected you would just now be submitting AMCAS and would be way behind. I guess it is a risk reward thing, but it is too risky for me considering most schools I applied to have rolling admissions anyways.

oh, Stanford is so wonderful...

Originally posted by Jumpu
Rejection from Northwestern today (presecondary-the first of many, I'm sure).

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R13)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
[/B][ [/B] [/B]

Just popping in on my lunchbreak to do a little housekeeping. Chin up, everyone, things will get better, I promise. :)

Remember, folks, you have to delete the quote codes, or the next poster won't be able to copy the most recent list!!! Only one [/b] or [/B] needed at the end of the list too!!! I know we can do this!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R13)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

Sigh...well I have the dubious honor of being the first one getting rejection from U of C, pre-interview no less. I really thought I would get at least an interview. Bastards!!!!
I read and re-read the rejection letter. This is my first rejection...of course I knew that I was gonna get it sooner or later, but it's a weird feeling. They did their best to make it as personal as possible, like italicizing my name. Well, it didn't make me feel any better that's for sure. After three interviews and no rejection letters, I naively thought I was on the top of my game. Riiiiight.... A nice reality check I guess...damn i need a drink

Remember, folks, you have to delete the quote codes, or the next poster won't be able to copy the most recent list!!! Only one [/b] or [/B] needed at the end of the list too!!! I know we can do this!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R13)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R1)

What U of C are you talking about?

Sorry to her that, Veilside. Some rejections are inevitable, of course. There are just too many qualified applicants for the available spots. So don't take it too personally. (I got 9 pre-interview rejections last year).

Remember, folks, you have to delete the quote codes, or the next poster won't be able to copy the most recent list!!! Only one [/b] or [/B] needed at the end of the list too!!! But do leave one in. I know we can do this!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R13)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

Adding a pre-secondary wake forest

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R13)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*Wake Forest* (A0, W0, R4)
[/QUOTE]

Adding a pre-secondary wake forest

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R13)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to SDN, abw!! :) Don't let WF get you down.

TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, (BUT LEAVE ONE BOLD CODE AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LIST OF SCHOOLS) AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R13)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

Yahoo!!! My very first . . . .

REJECTION!!! :pity:

Adding Stanford. Hey, as an aug mcater, I feel like i've been in the doctor's waiting room for so long that any action is exciting! Yesterday, I did have to take a moment after opening my mail, but . . . today, I'm BACK! Stanford, thanks at least for waiting til I've finished half of my 2ndaries. I really admire all of you who heard from them early on & pulled yourself together to work on 2ndaries!!

TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, (BUT LEAVE ONE BOLD CODE AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LIST OF SCHOOLS) AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R14)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)

Didn't I read about someone being offered an acceptance? If so, post it! You're the winner.

Yup, you heard right. Skyhopper was accepted EDP to USF. YAY SKYHOPPER!!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R14)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

ya, there was a person that was EDP that got into U of F. I forgot his name. :(

woo-hoo. gooooo spyhopper!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

rejection from U of Chicago and Wisconsin....

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*U. Wisconsin* (A0, W0, R2)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R14)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R2)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

when was your file complete at these two places?

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R15)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R2)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
when was your file complete at these two places?

U. of wisconsin rejection pre-secondary, U. of Chicago secondary completed 8/29/02, rejected today.

U Chicago hates me as well. My second rejection. Doesn't feel as bad as the first one, but it still sucks. I thought, with my stats, I deserved at least an interview from them. Just another school to add to my "hate" list.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R15)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R3)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

Well, I'm happy to say I just got accepted EDP from Creighton University

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R9)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R15)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R3)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

cmsPilot!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must feel a huge relief! I wish you the best of luck!!!!

athena