OFFICIAL: Accepted, Waitlisted, Rejected

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yeah!!!!!!! congrats cms!!! that's awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

EDP was such a great decision.. all those worries about whether it was going to work out are over, and I am SO glad now I went ahead and did it.

The whole experience today at the interview was amazing. The faculty interview was so relaxed and unstressful, and the student interview we really hit it off. She was a second year student and was so nice. Creighton really goes to a lot of effort to make the interviews non-stressful and fun... and since I was the only person who interviewed for EDP it was just me. I also had a good conversation with the Dean of admissions, and then about an hour after my interview he called and told me that I was in... SO EXCITING.

TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, (BUT LEAVE ONE BOLD CODE AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LIST OF SCHOOLS) AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*U. Wisconsin* (A0, W0, R2)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Northwestern* (A0, W0, R5)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R3)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Wake Forest* (A0, W0, R4)
*Wayne State* (A0, W0, R2)
*Vanderbilt* (A0, W0, R4)

Members don't see this ad :)
Aaarrrgghhh...how did I lose the bolding? Sorry everybody...all I wanted was to share my rejections from Stanford and JHU with the World...was that so wrong?

Wow...double digit rejections now from JHU and Stanford, and only 4 and 3 interviews, respectively, based on self-report...no love...

Although for SDN as a whole, not bad, since 4 out of 14 is higher than JHU's 735 out of 4654, and 3 out of 19 is higher than Stanford's 560 out of 5813. {last year's stats}

-RA

TO ADD TO THIS LIST, JUST CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, DELETE PREVIOUS POSTER'S COMMENTS (AND SUBJECT) ALONG WITH THE QUOTE CODES AT THE BEGINNING AND, VERY IMPORTANT, THE END, (BUT LEAVE ONE BOLD CODE AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LIST OF SCHOOLS) AND INSERT YOUR SCHOOLS AND DATES AND ANY COMMENTS OF YOUR OWN (LIKE WHICH SCHOOLS YOU'RE ADDING - THE POST SUBJECT BOX IS A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DO THIS). PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INTRUCTIONS!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*SUNY Upstate* (A1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

has anyone received a secondary from finch yet? I'm getting concerned because I've gotten 2ndaries from everywhere else but finch. :confused:

yup-- got it about a month ago. they send secondaries to everyone... incidentally, it's the world's easiest secondary, the only required part of it being "write your email address here". there's also an optional essay. you might want to call them to see if they have your completed amcas, b/c they don't screen for secondaries. :)

cmspilot

Congratulations!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am very envious of your situation. Great job!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R4)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

Originally posted by xaelia

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R5)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

Members don't see this ad :)
Adding EVMS, post secondary. They didn't even wait for my last letter of recommendation! I'm starting to get the feeling that i'm not gonna get in this year . . .

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
[/QUOTE]

Another kick to the balls from the state of California. I wish the fault line would just break and send the bitch into the Pacific already......adding the 17th Stanford rejection.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

lucky me, got my FIFTH rejection letter today. blah EVMS.

my home state has utterly rejected me.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

Originally posted by crazyA

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

*Tulane

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R16)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Wake Forest* (A0, W0, R5)
*Wayne State* (A0, W0, R3)

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)

Fixed Stanford (somehow went from 17 to 16). Fixed Pritzker (from 5 to 3). Added Tulane from bruinkid. Added back EVMS. Changed bolding to "Sweet Tea-style."

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
You're gonna make it, Chops. I just know it.

awwww! i just saw this, tweetie! i hope so! thanks for the vote of confidence :love:

Originally posted by Sweet Tea
i have a style? cool. :laugh:

Well, I figured that yours would be a good standard to use. ;)

-RA

Adding acceptance to Yale through EDP.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

Originally posted by asharma11

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

congrats! that's awesome! if it's not too personal, what were ur stats like? were u a yale undergrad, from connecticut?

I thought EDP don't let u know til after oct 15?

Originally posted by dr kevin40

It seems that some schools with EDP will decide on and contact the applicant soon after the interview.

Yale informed me one week after mine, on 9/26.

All schools with EDP must decide on applicants by Oct 1.

Originally posted by dr kevin40

To the contrary, EDP is allowed to tell you before October 15. Non-EDP is not.

-RA

Another from Wisconsin

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*U. Wisconsin* (A0, W0, R3)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

Got in at University of Cincinnati, YAYYYYY!!!!! :clap: :clap:

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of Cincinnati (A1, W0, R0)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)
:clap:

for future reference, could everyone start entering dates and names in the acceptance column and possibly method of notication for acceptances (I've heard that it's mostly snail mail but some schools also use phone calls), and also denoted by *EDP if you applied early?

With so many rejections from schools like JHU and stanford, it might be best to omit dates from the rejection column or just include the date of the first person to get a rejection letter.

Originally posted by asharma11

woo-hoo!!! i love it when we add to the "A" column.
woo-hoo. congrats asharma! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R1)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R6)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

Originally posted by WISC-ite

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Vanderbilt* (A0, W0, R5)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0) [/i]

C'mon guys, take out the quote codes, so the next poster can quote!! I know we all can do this, even after being "slapped"!! ;)

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

Looks like the state of Illinois will not have the privledge of me moving me there for med school. :(

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*U of C Pritzker* (A0, W0, R7)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

took vandy long enough to reject me, had some hope

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Vanderbilt* (A0, W0, R6)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)

Let the pain begin. Case Western nailed me today via snail mail.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)
*Case* (A0, W0, R1)

+pissed+
Adding yet another Mayo rejection

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R6)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)
*Case* (A0, W0, R1)

So, I was just accepted regular decision to an AMCAS school via regular mail. It's a little weird because I thought they could not notify me until after oct. 15th. Maybe its oct. 1st after all. Works for me!

Originally posted by wannabedoc81
+pissed+
Adding yet another Mayo rejection

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R6)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Wayne State* (A1, W0, R3)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)
*Case* (A0, W0, R1)

Originally posted by geromine
So, I was just accepted regular decision to an AMCAS school via regular mail. It's a little weird because I thought they could not notify me until after oct. 15th. Maybe its oct. 1st after all. Works for me!

what school was this?

Originally posted by geromine

ok..ummm...if I were you, my face would be on the TIME cover with a pic of me painting the town red dressed in a red leather suit stencilled in with " < SCHOOL NAME > ROCKS!!!" Why are you not more excited???? :confused:

In any case, I'll live vicariously through you for now. :clap: Conga-rats!

Was rejected from Vandy back in August, but I hadn't added to it yet to this list. Here goes.

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R6)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Vanderbilt* (A0, W0, R7)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)
*Case* (A0, W0, R1)

not surprised of this at all, but surprised that i am the first person putting this up...i knew i was pushing it in the beginning to even apply there

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W0, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*UCSF* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)
*Case* (A0, W0, R1)

Was the UCSF rejection post-secondary or was it prior to receiving a secondary???

I have been waitlisted at Tulane.

Let the waitlist torture begin!!

*Baylor* (A0,W0,R1)
*Creighton*(A1,W0,R0)
*ETSU* (A0, W0, R2)
*EVMS*(A0,W0,R2)
*JHU* (A0, W0, R10)
*Loyola*(A0, W0, R1)
*Mayo* (A0, W0, R5)
*MCV* (A0, W0, R1)
*MCW* (A0, W0, R1)
*Mercer* (A0, W0, R1)
*Miami* (A0, W0, R1)
*Stanford* (A0, W0, R17)
*Tulane* (A0, W1, R1)
*UAB* (A0, W0, R2)
*U. Nevada* (A0, W0, R1)
*UCSF* (A0, W0, R1)
*USF* (A1, W0, R0)
*Yale* (A1, W0, R0)
*Case* (A0, W0, R1)

Originally posted by cabruen
I have been waitlisted at Tulane.

Let the waitlist torture begin!!

But think how torturous the weather is there! ;)