• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Dr.BadVibes

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Toronto, Centre of Canada
Visit site
Status
just turned 23

About the Ads

ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2003
City of Angels
Status
26. Will be 27 when I start this august.

About the Ads

bodiddely

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
Status
Pre-Dental
18 here, freshman undergrad. Am I too young to be worrying about getting into dental school? :laugh:

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Originally posted by bodiddely
18 here, freshman undergrad. Am I too young to be worrying about getting into dental school? :laugh:
Yes, you are too young to be worrying. You aren't, however, too young to be hanging out here and learning the ropes of the admissions game. The fact that you're here shows you are making a game-plan for your future.

About the Ads

hockeydentist

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2002
The eye of the storm
Visit site
Status
just kiddin
Actually a Gemini , 23 years old, I enjoy long walks on the beach and the occasional candle light dinner.

:laugh:

About the Ads

groundhog

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2000
Visit site
Status
Nope. That would be me. 59 and a real grandpa for the first time. Twin boys. Had to be taken 2 months early by C-section. They are holding strong and prognosis looks good.

Mo007

Gifted Hands
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by groundhog
Nope. That would be me. 59 and a real grandpa for the first time.
Congratulations!

If you dont mind me asking - are you a prespective Dental Student? or in a Dental School? - I thought the elders maximum age to get into Dental School was 40 - but I guess I was wrong.:hardy:

groundhog

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2000
Visit site
Status
The father and father in law of a D3 and D2 respectively. So, I've lived and breathed a lot of the issues that arise in the SDN Dental Forum threads for the last few years.

kimchiro

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
Well, my anatomical age=38. Age for my motivation to become a dentist is 18. I hope my posting motivate someone in similar situation.

About the Ads