About the Ads
About the Ads

bodiddely

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
18 here, freshman undergrad. Am I too young to be worrying about getting into dental school? :laugh:

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Originally posted by bodiddely
18 here, freshman undergrad. Am I too young to be worrying about getting into dental school? :laugh:

Yes, you are too young to be worrying. You aren't, however, too young to be hanging out here and learning the ropes of the admissions game. The fact that you're here shows you are making a game-plan for your future.

About the Ads
About the Ads

groundhog

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2000
Status (Visible)
Nope. That would be me. 59 and a real grandpa for the first time. Twin boys. Had to be taken 2 months early by C-section. They are holding strong and prognosis looks good.

Mo007

Gifted Hands
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2003
Columbus, OH
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by groundhog
Nope. That would be me. 59 and a real grandpa for the first time.

Congratulations!

If you dont mind me asking - are you a prespective Dental Student? or in a Dental School? - I thought the elders maximum age to get into Dental School was 40 - but I guess I was wrong.:hardy:

groundhog

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2000
Status (Visible)
The father and father in law of a D3 and D2 respectively. So, I've lived and breathed a lot of the issues that arise in the SDN Dental Forum threads for the last few years.

kimchiro

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2003
Status (Visible)
Well, my anatomical age=38. Age for my motivation to become a dentist is 18. I hope my posting motivate someone in similar situation.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.