Official Age thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quick Slvr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HOw old are you? I will start I am 23

Members don't see this ad.

just turned 23

Members don't see this ad :)
wow - you guys are too old. :laugh:

26. Will be 27 when I start this august.

Just turned 29!! I'm the grandpaw here!! :D

I am 25, and will start DS in the fall.

i turned 23 about a month ago

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll join the "25ers" in July.

18 here, freshman undergrad. Am I too young to be worrying about getting into dental school? :laugh:

Originally posted by bodiddely
18 here, freshman undergrad. Am I too young to be worrying about getting into dental school? :laugh:

Yes, you are too young to be worrying. You aren't, however, too young to be hanging out here and learning the ropes of the admissions game. The fact that you're here shows you are making a game-plan for your future.

a wrinkle free 23. (Let's see how that wrinkle situation is AFTER dent. school):(

I added them all up and the avg age is 23 so far

just kiddin
Actually a Gemini , 23 years old, I enjoy long walks on the beach and the occasional candle light dinner.

:laugh:

Damn! I AM the grand daddy here, aren't I? :laugh:

Nope. That would be me. 59 and a real grandpa for the first time. Twin boys. Had to be taken 2 months early by C-section. They are holding strong and prognosis looks good.

Originally posted by groundhog
Nope. That would be me. 59 and a real grandpa for the first time.

Congratulations!

If you dont mind me asking - are you a prespective Dental Student? or in a Dental School? - I thought the elders maximum age to get into Dental School was 40 - but I guess I was wrong.:hardy:

The father and father in law of a D3 and D2 respectively. So, I've lived and breathed a lot of the issues that arise in the SDN Dental Forum threads for the last few years.

I'll be 19 when I get to dental school.

Originally posted by ziptree
I'll be 19 when I get to dental school.

Wow! - you started undergrad at 15-16?!!! :thumbup:

YAH-E is the OMD (older mac daddy)of this post, hahahaahhahhahaahhah

I just turned 24 about 2 weeks ago, but I won't start dental school until about 26.

Well, my anatomical age=38. Age for my motivation to become a dentist is 18. I hope my posting motivate someone in similar situation.

I'm 39 now, 40 when I (hopefully) start in August.