Official Age thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll be 19 when I enter dental school this fall

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by dsgirl2004
I'll be 19 when I enter dental school this fall

Wow...that's pretty young. Where will you be going to school? That's great that you know what you want to do at such a young age. I had no clue what I wanted to do when I was 19!!

Hi DMDgirl2008,

Well, I'm not exactly sure where I am going yet... I got accepted from a few schools on the east coast (Boston University, University of Maryland, and UMDNJ) and then the University of Colorado and then waitlisted at UNLV. I'm from Arizona, so because I think I want to stay closer to home, I'll be going to the University of Colorado as far as I know now...

I went to college at 15, and I knew I wanted to do something health related before then, but I figured out that I wanted to be in dentistry while at college.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by dsgirl2004
Hi DMDgirl2008,

Well, I'm not exactly sure where I am going yet... I got accepted from a few schools on the east coast (Boston University, University of Maryland, and UMDNJ) and then the University of Colorado and then waitlisted at UNLV. I'm from Arizona, so because I think I want to stay closer to home, I'll be going to the University of Colorado as far as I know now...

I went to college at 15, and I knew I wanted to do something health related before then, but I figured out that I wanted to be in dentistry while at college.

Nice...my parents live in Tucson. I graduated from the UofA. When do you have to let UofMaryland know if you are going to go there or not?

27 now, 28 when I start in the fall....at either U Buffalo or Columbia...leaning towards Buffalo due to cost analysis

30...first went to college when I was 16 though. I was formerly known as a disgrunted chemical engineer. I resigned in 2001 to fulfill my New Year's resolution. :cool: