You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
{Official} August 16th Thread
Started by drkryptonight
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1/2 an hour... this is the worst feeling in the world...
I know... I have an ominous feeling...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just called AAMC, they said there would be no delays.
Thanks for the info Ian! This is exciting and terrifying news...
gahhh i just realized they come out 5 pm eastern time!!!!!
guess it doesnt matter... im not checking my score till after my class tonight.
i feel weak. i think im gonna cry if i get a good or a bad score. mannn this test is making me uber emotional.
please post ur scores when u find out!!!!! im anxious.
gooooood luck guys!!! 😱
Wow, I wish I had your self-control... good luck to you too.
I'm gonna barf 😱
Ha, hopefully it will be over soon...
I made plans for this evening so I will be forced to get out of the house if it goes poorly...
hahaha... what would we all do without this site?
I know! I can't imagine the pre-internet days. Poor people had to suffer alone or with actual friends. 🙂
MCAT got me staring at one page, while my stomach turns upside down. I'm sure I will probably end up throwing up the Kung Pow chicken and General Tso I had for lunch. I should prolly go back to the aug 20th thread since those are my peeps anyways
P.S My fortune cookie said nothing about MCAT
P.S My fortune cookie said nothing about MCAT
hahaha... what would we all do without this site?
Be more productive and less neurotic? 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still not up yet...
I think the August 14th score delay was announced at a couple minutes before 5, so we should find out soon...
The August 6th score delay was announced around 5:15.
No rest for us... ever.
True. And I'm tired of looking at my Aug. 6th score everytime I check MCAT THx. I hope it gets replaced by a prettier score. 🙂
Are we sure this is EST?
Yup.
I understand that they have delays, etc. but it's just plain rude to continually give no notice of the delays beforehand. They have to know prior to 5 PM that the scores won't be ready.
I'm dying. Why the hell aren't they up yet? I'm writing my congressman...
I say no delays...one of you JUST called!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha, we're finally catching up to some of the other posts!
I say no delays...one of you JUST called!
Unless they don't keep the people answering the phones updated on the delays. Which wouldn't surprise me.
My opinion:
date of test: Aug. 16th
30 days later: Sep. 16th
Today's "expected" release: Sep. 19th
There's ALREADY a built-in three day delay!!
date of test: Aug. 16th
30 days later: Sep. 16th
Today's "expected" release: Sep. 19th
There's ALREADY a built-in three day delay!!
My opinion:
date of test: Aug. 16th
30 days later: Sep. 16th
Today's "expected" release: Sep. 19th
There's ALREADY a built-in three day delay!!
yeah, seriously!!! get your act together, people!!!
DAMMIT!!!! I timed it perfectly! I watched all of the first disc of Curb Your Enthusiasm so that it would end a few minutes after 5. Well now it's done... it's after 5... and NO SCORES!
Wow, I am really losing it. Why why why....post the scorrrresssss!!!
It's EST because of 1) other score releases and 2) I think that's where the AAMC headquarters are (NJ?).
Is there a possibility that our scores could be posted at 5:00 in the time zone we took the test? Any east coast people still waiting for scores?
No. The AAMC does everything on East coast time. It says so on the exam/score release timetable. I think they are in DC.
Not a possibility...still waiting from East Coast...it's 5:15, time to announce delays?
No, I took it in SC, which is EST, and I'm waiting like the rest. I would guess they release them all at the same time
Uh-oh, my Internet signal is weakening...with my luck it'll blow as soon as the scores come out!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No delays announced? What the helll?
I think this is part of the test...whoever dies from anxiety is dropped from premed...
I think this is part of the test...whoever dies from anxiety is dropped from premed...
Awesome. I guess I'm screwed, cuz I'm almost there...
I think they should have a TV special "Inside the AAMC" and really show us what those geniuses do all day. Doesnt the computer make the curve?? All they have to do is press the "release scores" button...
I already got my scores, but i feel your pain. My Aug 6th scores were delayed...
Good luck to all!
I already got my scores, but i feel your pain. My Aug 6th scores were delayed...
Good luck to all!
The scores are up!!!
PS: 11
VR: 10
BS: 10
WR: R
So happy!! I just jumped up and down like a little girl with my wife for about 5 minutes! Good luck to all!
PS: 11
VR: 10
BS: 10
WR: R
So happy!! I just jumped up and down like a little girl with my wife for about 5 minutes! Good luck to all!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
1/2 an hour... this is the worst feeling in the world...