• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
always in the last place i look
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
NO! how dare you associate my beloved Stewie with the MCAT! blasphemy!

CanIMakeIt

It will get better once you are...still waiting :)
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Cerb man, I don't know whether to laugh or cry....... I am in a limbo right now ..... that BS just b*tch slapped me all the way to NC coasts and then some ........I don't even want to talk about rest of them

About the Ads

dollarbincommon

apple fritters are good
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2004
apple orchard
Status
I'll be there in August too. But this time, I'm taking it on Sunday.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
dollarbincommon said:
I'll be there in August too. But this time, I'm taking it on Sunday.
I think if i saw this forum the day before I took the exam (like it is now) I would have had a heartattack!!!!

CanIMakeIt

It will get better once you are...still waiting :)
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Cerberus said:
I think if i saw this forum the day before I took the exam (like it is now) I would have had a heartattack!!!!
true man ....... dollarbincommon don't visit the forum on saturday before your exam

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
YOU ARE ALL LIARS! I totally don't believe it you all probably got thirties and I'm gonna find you and hurt you all. It's all good guys cheer up!

About the Ads