You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*********OFFICIAL COLUMBIA C/O 2020 INTERVIEW/ACCEPTANCE*****
Started by Ahmadtoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😀 YAY!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do they usually send out interview letters/rejection? 

Last year, interview invitations were sent out starting Wednesday August 20th. I think they wait longer for rejection letters. I'm also very scared because everyone seems to have crazy DAT scores...When do they usually send out interview letters/rejection?![]()
Last year, interview invitations were sent out starting Wednesday August 20th. I think they wait longer for rejection letters. I'm also very scared because everyone seems to have crazy DAT scores...
I agree... I feel hopeless haha..
Same here. Three emails exactly the same.That's my third email from them saying the same thing lol
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@RunBikeSwim, first of all, awesome stats. Sounds like you'll get your fair share of interviews and acceptances and before December 1st as well. Most schools consider anything mailed out by end of August as early and apps from September and on as late. Your app will be mailed out likely next batch or the one after and you're still considered early. Good luck 🙂
Last edited:
Yes.just took DAT yesterday. 21AA and 21PAT. 3.45 gpa
any chances left? im an NY resident if that helps and have stellar recommendations and essays.
Check out this threadAnyone get off the "Received/Under Review" Status on AADSAS despite getting the "Application Received" email?
http://www.forums.studentdoctor.net...-show-up-under-your-school-decisions.1150144/
Confirmed that they received my supplemental fee on 7/24, app mailed out 8/13, appeared on my portal 8/17 saying received/under review. No other emails from them besides the supp confirmation though!
.
Last edited:
By email, phone, or snail mail?
Email junk folder
Did you get an invite?Email junk folder
Got the invite today by email!
Did you get an invite?
Yup!
Congrats! My app wasn't complete until early August so I'm hoping I might get an invite a little later **fingers crossed**Yup!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What batch were you?Yup!
Does Columbia not have a supplemental application? :O Only a supplemental fee?
The last email I have from them is them telling me they received my AADSAS application. My status is still Received/Under Review. Was this the case for anyone who got an interview?
The last email I have from them is them telling me they received my AADSAS application. My status is still Received/Under Review. Was this the case for anyone who got an interview?
Did anyone receive an email stating their application was complete? All I got from them was:
This is to notify you that we have received your supplemental application fee of $75. We will be in touch regarding any changes to your application status.
Thank you for your payment.
College of Dental Medicine
Admissions Office
This is to notify you that we have received your supplemental application fee of $75. We will be in touch regarding any changes to your application status.
Thank you for your payment.
College of Dental Medicine
Admissions Office
Same hereNo other emails and first batch
.il
Last edited:
/
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm interviewing on Sept 11! good luck to you all 🙂
Whats the name of the hotel? Thats a good priceI booked a room at a hotel 1.2 miles away, steps from a subway stop that goes right to the dental school. Booked it for Thursday 10/8 for Friday 10/9. Room has two single beds. Let me know if you want to split the room, it would be $150 ($75 for each of us). PM me if interested, I swear I'm normal lol.
[/
Last edited:
[/.
Last edited:
I think they meant first batch OF interviews, not interviews for first batch people. From last year's thread, they seem send invites every other week. So I think next batch of interviews will start this coming Monday....I read somewhere that interview invites for first batch applicants have already been sent out. So does that mean if I applied first batch and haven't received an interview yet I'm never going to receive it?
Ohh so glad to hear this!! Really hope you're right! 🙂I think they meant first batch OF interviews, not interviews for first batch people. From last year's thread, they seem send invites every other week. So I think next batch of interviews will start this coming Monday....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview!
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/9/15
Method of notification: Email
Interview Date: 10/16/15
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/15
Application complete date: 7/31/15
GPA: 3.73 science/3.70 BCP/3.82 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA/22 TS/19 PAT/23 RC/none
Edit: Added interview date
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/9/15
Method of notification: Email
Interview Date: 10/16/15
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/15
Application complete date: 7/31/15
GPA: 3.73 science/3.70 BCP/3.82 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA/22 TS/19 PAT/23 RC/none
Edit: Added interview date
Last edited:
anyone who's scheduled an interview lately know what dates might still be open?
Interview officially set for October 16. I don't know what dates are open. You send them your availability all the way through January 1 for every Friday and they email you back and give you a date. I made a recommendation about what day I wanted and they approved it and gave it to me.
Interview officially set for October 16. I don't know what dates are open. You send them your availability all the way through January 1 for every Friday and they email you back and give you a date. I made a recommendation about what day I wanted and they approved it and gave it to me.
See you there!
.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 17
- Views
- 17K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 31
- Views
- 13K
