You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*********OFFICIAL COLUMBIA C/O 2020 INTERVIEW/ACCEPTANCE*****
Started by Ahmadtoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any new people heard anything ?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People who haven't heard anything are still under review and another round of acceptances will go out soon
Did you call in? Thank you for this!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
im dying here
Solidarity!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Did you call in? Thank you for this!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I did!
Also, seems like the trick to gaining acceptance is to have an avatar from a cartoon so I might just do that
Shotty bobs burgersnvm someone alrdy took rick
#dalegribble
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
i am dying rn
Last edited:
It seems like Columbia likes Tuesdays so maybe then? haha
I'm Tiny Rick!nvm someone alrdy took rick
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did!
Also, seems like the trick to gaining acceptance is to have an avatar from a cartoon so I might just do that
join us...
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
another week about to start , good luck to everyone still waiting !!! 🙂
welp
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I've been told through the grapevine that someone who interviewed there last week was told to expect another round of acceptances by the end of this week or middle of next week, but I also constantly lie about everything.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Hey so I have a question, after you sent in the first deposit did you get more info on like housing , financial aid etc, cause I just got an email saying thanks for the deposit and they would be in touch with more shortly but that was 2 days ago lolI've been told through the grapevine that someone who interviewed there last week was told to expect another round of acceptances by the end of this week or middle of next week, but I also constantly lie about everything.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
They will send an email with the orientation website, which gives you info on how to register for an email, housing, immunizations etcHey so I have a question, after you sent in the first deposit did you get more info on like housing , financial aid etc, cause I just got an email saying thanks for the deposit and they would be in touch with more shortly but that was 2 days ago lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
thanksThey will send an email with the orientation website, which gives you info on how to register for an email, housing, immunizations etc
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Congratulations, good luck at your state schoolAccepted by email! But, will be turning it down for my state school. Good luck to all.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Last edited:
Waitlisted as well. Do all interviewees get a waitlist spot?
Nope. I got rejected. Smh lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I was waitlisted on Friday as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone have any clue how the waitlist works like when we would hear and how many people they take?
Call them and report back!!!anyone have any clue how the waitlist works like when we would hear and how many people they take?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
So anything new people?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
April 1st deadline is approaching ; so can't be a stretch to expect some response soon.
Also, a bit dated, but: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/columbia-wait-list-2010-2011.798337/
Also, a bit dated, but: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/columbia-wait-list-2010-2011.798337/
Withdrew acceptance today. Good luck to everyone on the waiting list; this is an amazing school
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Withdrew acceptance today. Good luck to everyone on the waiting list; this is an amazing school
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
what school are you going to?
Pacificwhat school are you going to?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Where are you headed...?Withdrew acceptance today. Good luck to everyone on the waiting list; this is an amazing school
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
NVM....I didn't see your postWhere are you headed...?
Anyone get accepted WITHOUT a strong research background?
I'm applying this cycle, and I only have 1 semester of research.
I'm applying this cycle, and I only have 1 semester of research.
Anyone get accepted WITHOUT a strong research background?
I'm applying this cycle, and I only have 1 semester of research.
It's nice to see another fellow from the 561. I do not know how much emphasis is put on research. I had 1,000 hours of research and did not talk about research in any of my interviews. Hopefully you did research the last semester before you apply. It might look suspicious if it was just a random semester.
I had 0 research experience
Anyone get accepted WITHOUT a strong research background?
I'm applying this cycle, and I only have 1 semester of research.
I had 0 research experience
@florida561 I got a pre-December interview with zero research experience. But my DAT was 23AA and I had a high GPA. Those factors probably got me an interview.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
cool, I believe I have similar stats@florida561 I got a pre-December interview with zero research experience. But my DAT was 23AA and I had a high GPA. Those factors probably got me an interview.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thanks for the info!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying this upcoming cycle and wanted to know if Columbia is a long shot for me to get an acceptance. Can some of you all who were accepted with lower scores share your stats?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I'm probably on the low end of their stats spectrum, but I interviewed in February and got accepted in March. 21AA/22PAT, 3.33GPA
I had good extracurriculars, great shadowing and volunteering, and a co-author publication for a high end journal under my belt though. Well rounded application really helps, especially for Columbia if your stats are low.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for all the great advice guys! I think I've got the scores/extracurriculars to get an interview so I'll have to focus mainly on that.
Cheers
Cheers
Even though I'm not British, I love saying cheers , idk why but they just got something right on that one , glad someone else thinks so too [emoji16][emoji4]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
lol not British either but spent a summer in the UK. Probably the most notable habit I brought back...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 17
- Views
- 17K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 31
- Views
- 13K